Post to Forum

Anyone going to Dr. Salama in June/July 2012?

• Rotund Rump
  • Brooklyn, NY
  • 2 years ago

Comments (25)

Sort by

I'm scheduled for June 11th. I will arrive on June 10th. I have a hotel booked but need a caregiver for the first couple of days. I'm interested in sharing costs if possible. anyone interested pm me.
Will you be going alone,who's going to help you the first days? I'm going alone but won't be arriving till the 11th. I already have flight & room booked
@4 time mommy for now It seems like I will be going alone and I'll be staying till the 17 of June.
I have a June 7 and need to share caretaker and hotel expenses with someone please let me know!!!
Scheduled for June 21st!!
I really need your date. My date is MAY 9th 2013 if your interested please send me a personal message
I'm scheduled for June 12, will be arriving the 11th with Dr. Salamas partner Ghurani and staying till the 21st. Looking to split room, caregivers fees if anybody is interested?
Hi I have a June 7 with Salama and im staying till the 17th let me know if you want to share caretaker and room fees with me.
Mine is November 2013, looking for july/early August.
Mine is Feb 15 looking for something in march or April if anyone wants to switch
June 10, 2013 is my date
Mine is October im looking for something sooner
thanks great idea .
i can switch with someone. i cant make my appt. i talked to nomie and i know its last minute but she said i can be done because it only takes 24 hrs to get blood work results
my date i july 3rd. sorry i should have mentioned that
Look through the posts of people wanting to switch dates and post everywhere, I'm sure you'll find someone
I am scheduled for 6-29 with Salama!
Im scheduled July 17th
mine is July 6h. if there is anyone scheduled with Dr. S between July 27th and August 2nd I would love to switch. Thanks!
srod - I would like to switch dates with you but I am scheduled for November 13, 2012. Please let me know ASAP if you wanna switch. Thanks!
If anyone wants to switch with me that would be awesome! mine is scheduled for November 2012 :-( I'm hoping someone wants to cancel or switch with me. I am looking for a procedure date between July and September.
Hey Teresa...If you do find someone let me know, I've been trying to find someone to go in on a group rate with...
Hi Pinky Lynn , I am scheduled for 6-29.
Hey Gonnadoit! I just saw this message! I'm going to inbox you
Mine is 07/27, although trying to switch sooner w/someone, but no response.