Anyone going to cali, Colombia in march 2013?

• Goaldigger
  • 1 year ago

Hey new here but not new to the ps forum world. I'm planning in going cali early march currently waiting in pictures from Dr Paz and Flores it seems to be a hassle getting pictures from these Drs I don't know why  considering they are very popular you would think they would have tons of pictures on deck to show you    im getting lipo and butt implants             

Comments (30)

Sort by

Does anyone know of any RH in or close to Barranquilla? I am going in June.
Did you find anyone? I'm going in April and would like to have my Dr picked out before hand.
I may be going. Not sure yet.
Is he good veesthetician?
Doctor florez is ok. Never heard of Paz though. Two females I know went to him. His healing process is different. He is expensive.
@Ready4bbl, How is Florez healing process different? I've been trying forever to get pictures from Paz. He gave me a great quote but I can't see his work and it's getting annoying.
It's just slow. From what they have told me.he has machines one is called a hyperbaric chamber. Just a different method for healing. You will have to talk to Marlene that is a nurse. If you stay at alba's recovery house. She can send you pics. marlenquintero1@msn.com email her. Good luck
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service. We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.
I tried contacting you. But no response
Where? I'm looking for a RH other then Albas. Seems like alba they work with certain drs so they strongly promote them.
Any updates?
I agree with you on getting information on the location pics and I've been trying to get more information as possible on Dr. Paz. Everytime I look him up I can't find him.
Have you tried univision?
I went to Cali last year to have my surgery. Ask them for references and when you contact the women directly they will send you their before and after pictures.
Who did you go to?
I went to Dr. Eduardo Salazar. I will post pictures of my BBL
Is he located in Columbia
Yes, he is in Cali. His website is www.laserplastica.com
Thank you....Is he a certified board sergeon? I was referred to Harold Paz and I can't find as being a certified sergeon. :(
yes he is
hi pkpm :) iam going this june to see the same doctore and i would like to know how your results thank u
Hi pkpm im going this june and i would like know ur results Thank you for ur help
Hello taty1515, I have mixed feelings about my results. There is definitely an improvement specially in my lower back, butt and waist but a lot of the fat that was transfered to my butt is gone. The upper and lower belly fat is less than before but I am no where close to a flat belly, I guess only tummy tuck will give me that. I had breast lift done and although it is great to have my nipples looking up again, the scar around them is horrible. The only way to correct it would be by having a full lollipop lift done(mine was done only around the areola). I have spoken to the Dr and he will re do the surgery (no charge) but I just don't know when I would be able to go back....I guess that is the downside of going abroad.
Wow thats what im scare about:( cuz im getting a tummy tuck and liposculpture& breast left and add fat to my butt
How much was your quote please. I need all those procedures