Looking for a plastic surgeon in Atlanta Georgia who specializes in upper and lower eyelid surgery?

  • Joejah Peach
  • Atlanta, GA
  • 11 months ago

From reviews I've read, I see folks strongly recommend that getting a doc who specializes in ophthalmology or ocuplastics to perform eyelid surgery -- or, if they don't have these specialties, have a lot of experience with blephs. Would like to get this done in Feb for my 40th b'day as a gift to myself. Nervous and excited at the same time. Any and all experiences with folks in Atlanta, GA would be GREATLY appreciated!

Comments (3)

Dang!! I was hoping for some responses. Have you found someone?
I was hoping for responses too! I was brand new to this site when I posed the question, and didn't realize you could organize your reviews according to location. They're not a whole lot for Atlanta, but be sure to read folks' reviews about who you should NOT see and who you should run for the hills when you see their names!!! :-)
cosmetic surgeons are usually great with blephs too! good luck!