Post to Forum

Looking for a doctor who specialized in rhinoplasty on East Coast

  • Leighanna
  • 1 year ago

I am 58 and in good health. I am looking for a surgeon who just does noses or really specializes in them, I live in Pennsylvania and will travel to the Mid-Atlantic for the right person. Thanks!

Comments (1)

You're smart to look for a doctor who specializes in rhinoplasty.

Here's a list of doctors who perform rhinoplasties in Philadelphia (not sure where in PA you are). You'll have to do some research to find out who specializes in rhinoplasty and who doesn't, though.

  • Reply