I'm Looking for a Doctor Experienced in Managing/removing Permanent Fillers

  • SoCal Girl
  • Newport Beach
  • 2 years ago

I had silicone & PMMA injections in my lips and cheeks. I've been using kenalog, and this has been very helpful, but the problem is that the substance is still in there, so collagen forms around the filler substance in time. I would like to find a doctor who has experienced with the technology to help, such as ultrasound followed by microlipo and 5FU treatments with or without the use of kenalog. Is there a Doctor in Southern California that can help me?