Looking for a Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon That Could Perform Subcision on Acne Scars in Iowa or Near by States.

  • pared
  • Ames, IA
  • 2 years ago

I am looking for a dermatologist or plastic surgeon that could perform subcision on acne scars in Iowa or near by states. Currently I have deep rolling scars and I want to improve them. Subcision sounds like the most cost effective treatment to me. Does any one know???

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in

Comments (0)