Post to Forum

Finding a plastic surgeon who specializes in Body Lifts (both Upper and Lower)

  • apmende
  • Los Angeles, CA
  • 11 months ago

I'd like to find a board certified plastic surgeon in the LA area that has done a lot of upper and lower body lifts. How do I go about finding out this information?