February and March 2014 BBL Ladies, Check in Here!

• 9 months ago

If you're having surgery in February and March and want advice, support, or are looking for others going around the same time as you, then check in here and let everyone know who you are, when and where you're going!

Comments (108)

Sort by

april 23, looking for anyone on or around that time to share stories
My surgery day is almost here April 8 here I come, wish me well :)
MAY 26 2014 looking for a sx buddy
Im having tt at Vanity in Miami on May27
Do you know whr your staying yet?
Can somebody tell me are we required to have any special shots before having surgery in another country?
You are not required to be vaccinated. If you are interested in doing so, please speak with your physician to determine when immunizations should be administered. I considered doing it, but I know most didn't and they are expensive!
March 13th campos, staying at clubmed
March 20 in Miami with Fisher. Staying at a vacation condo.
Has anyone stayed at a good hotel instead of a recovery house? Hiw was it? Im bringing my daughter and it will be cheaper for me to do it this way and just pay a nurse. Let me know dolls!
Ill be there 3/18
Are you gone already?
I'm on for the 29th of March with Dr. Diaz in Dominican Republic.....super excited I can't wait!
My Date is the March 28th.
that's awesome are you going with Dr Diaz too? where are you staying..i'm taking his package!
I'm actually doing it in san diego on march 13th now.
March 6th, Arizona
hey am scheduled for March 28 am coming from MD
I am leaving for the DR on March 13, 2014. I am suppose to have an appointment with Dr. Yily. Still looking for hotels. Please hit me up if you are looking for a buddy.
March 14th, Duran!!!
Where are you staying? I will be staying at Real Recovery Armonia.
I was going to stay at the clinic, however if alk goes well I might go to the armonia also, are u trying from the US. And will u be there March 27/April 5?
I'm staying at camellia RH march 13-21
Am going to stay in touch I wish I was coming the same week
going to baez in march looking for a buddy to stay at a RH with!!