Fat Transfer Specialist

  • Helen67
  • Stanton, California
  • 2 years ago

I am in search of a qualified plastic surgeon that specializes in fat transfer to solve hollow eyes lower & upper lids, facial lines not wrinkles but lines going diagonally across your face & along the sides of your nose , and create a fuller lip.

Comments (2)

Hi Helen, welcome!

I'm not sure where you're looking for your doctor. However, if you use this doctor finder feature, you can look for board-certified doctors throughout the USA. Just click on the city/state and then the treatment you're looking for, it will then bring up a list of doctors performing that treatment in those areas.

Please do make sure you thoroughly research your doctors and have several consultations to make sure they are right for you.

Hope this helps!

It is difficult to give a proper advice without photos; however, fat grafting can be used very effectively to correct essentialy anywhere is the body.A Miami fat transfer specialist, Dr. prefers to use this technique when performing butt augmentation, which is also known as "Brazilian butt lift surgery," .