Dra. Yily De Los Santos, January 2013:

• Tyeesha
  • 1 year ago

Hey girls so i know i havent done any updates on my journey but i just wanted to let you know that i just got to D.R today. But i wont be having my consultation with Yily till Jan 2nd because im going to spend New Years here with my family and have a little fun before i have to be stuck in a bed for weeks LOL. So im getting a little anxious now that i saw @superflyygurl87 body!!! she is looking great and i hope i come out like that. By the way im getting lipo on my stomack and back + a breast reduction and lift. Ill try to keep you guys updated as much possible. Wish me luck!!

Comments (68)

Sort by

Hey, going to Yily, surgery date is January 31, 2014.
Hey girl. I'm going to see dr Yily and I'm going the first or second week in February. I've already done my research and at this point just looking for a partner. I'm not afraid, had sx before just not in dr. Hope to hear from u soon btw I live in NYC
Which recovery house are you staying at?
Min going down the first week in feb
I'm goin Jan 19th surgery date is the 20th. Need travel buddy plzzz, let me know. Thxs
who's going to see yily on or around the 22nd?? i'm flying in on the 22nd or 23rd of july and want a room buddy for the recovery house so it can be cheaper...
I am also going to yily on jan 9 th but she is pregnant and would prefer me to have mine on February instead of January . I have already bought my ticket which is non-refundable and sent her a deposit. I'm thinking about switching to Duran .
i'm going to see yily next week does anyone want do buddy up in the spa's???
Do you have any pics?
I think am ready.....am still researching for a good doc......I have two in mind dr.Shahine or Dr.De los Santos....help..target date is in September
So it's only us 4 scheduled???
Lol I made 2 different accounts...I am also Dimples1982....so its 3 of us.
I'm Al's scheduled for the 22nd leaving nyc Sunday.
I'm also scheduled the 22nd n leaving Sunday from Chicago ;) see ya in Santo Domingo! !! ;)
Hey lady I thought you changed doc... Good luck!
hey, where will you be staying, i'm going to but I have to fly in on the 23rd instead of sunday now so i'lll be havng surgery on the 23 or 24th instead
where will you be staying??? what day are you having surgery??
R u stayin at the recovery house April 22?? Lets partner up so the room is cheaper (perfect fit)
I'm staying at families in the capital , what time are you scheduled for
hey did you get someone to partner up with in a room?? what day are you going? i'm still looking for a room buddy..
I'm also going in April my surgery is the 22 but I leave this Tuesday the 16
anyone going around that time and wants to partner up???? April 22
Scheduled with Dr. Yily for April 22, 2013 ;)
Hey! I'm also getting surgery with yily tomorrow :)
I really want to get my procedure done in june with dr.yily anyone else planning to go during that time period?