Dr. Yily De los Santos: Anyone going in May 2013?

• sexibod9
  • New York, NY
  • 1 year ago

Okay so I am so excited about this journey that I am about to begin! Contacted Dr. Yily and after going back a fourth with questioning, I've finally received my quote for liposculpture, (arms, stomach and back) $3100USD  and fat transfer to buttocks 1 compression garment, 1 sleeve compression garment,  pre-operatory tests, cardiologist, anesthesiologist, clinic expense, plus massage and medication for another $500.  I am still waiting for the final confirmation on the date, however we did discuss May 8th as my date. I wish I could go earlier but waiting on vacation time off my job.    Here's my stats 5'1  167 lbs current 38-34-44 I carry a lot of my weight in my arms. goal  38-26-44 I'm want a transfer to my butt only to add my shape.   I am wondering if anyone if booking a vist to Yily in the beging of May. I am still undecided as to how long I want to stay in the recovery house or if I want to stay there at all because my uncle has a villa there (DR) in an all inclusive  resort as well as a cottage house. Only reason I would opt to not stay at either of his places is based on how much after care I would need. Right now I'm thinking I may stay at least two days in recovery and if my uncle can find someone to care for me the remaining 5 days I'm there... or I'll try to convince my mom to come with me, anyway is anyone going in May?