Dr. Yily De los Santos: Anyone going in May 2013?

• sexibod9
  • New York, NY
  • 1 year ago

Okay so I am so excited about this journey that I am about to begin! Contacted Dr. Yily and after going back a fourth with questioning, I've finally received my quote for liposculpture, (arms, stomach and back) $3100USD  and fat transfer to buttocks 1 compression garment, 1 sleeve compression garment,  pre-operatory tests, cardiologist, anesthesiologist, clinic expense, plus massage and medication for another $500.  I am still waiting for the final confirmation on the date, however we did discuss May 8th as my date. I wish I could go earlier but waiting on vacation time off my job.    Here's my stats 5'1  167 lbs current 38-34-44 I carry a lot of my weight in my arms. goal  38-26-44 I'm want a transfer to my butt only to add my shape.   I am wondering if anyone if booking a vist to Yily in the beging of May. I am still undecided as to how long I want to stay in the recovery house or if I want to stay there at all because my uncle has a villa there (DR) in an all inclusive  resort as well as a cottage house. Only reason I would opt to not stay at either of his places is based on how much after care I would need. Right now I'm thinking I may stay at least two days in recovery and if my uncle can find someone to care for me the remaining 5 days I'm there... or I'll try to convince my mom to come with me, anyway is anyone going in May?     

Comments (1,392)

Sort by

I'm going May 19
Hello ladies wishing you all the best on your recoveries and journey!!!!
Wishing a positive outcome for all future patients at CIPLA. The red flags are there. People can either ignore them or not the consequences are there. I am thankful for ALL reviews positive or negative. If you tell me the sky is blue that's fine it's a 50/50 chance I will believe you... But when you show me pictures of the sky and I know my colors and it is visibly blue - there is NO room for denial.
I'm looking to meet some folks that are going in September. I can only stay a week and recover at home for a week.
Hi I am actually trying to go in September... I am trying to have my surgery before my birthday and would like to travel with a few people who might be going around this same time. This was a quick decision for me... I have been considering it for a few years and with my recent weight gain I have made the decision to go for it. I am skeptical about traveling there alone and would feel more comfortable going with other women.
Hi silkymocha i would like to go down and get my surgery in September or late August and would like a travel buddy
We are all on here because we are either interested in or already scheduled to have surgery. This group is for us to exchange information and support for one another. Everyone's review will not be positive and unfortunately all information shared will not be accurate. None of us are experts, so I read most things with a grain of salt. I am however, an intelligent adult and quite capable of forming my own opinions and making MY decision for the surgeon that it RIGHT for ME. The posts shared on RS helped me make that decision, and my fellow RS sisters helped me shop for my trip, decide where to stay, and how long to be there. Lets not cheapen the usefulness of this site with all this garbage. Y'all all my girls so let's get it together ladies! *group hug*
Im cool *group hug*!! Muah
I think it's super important to share our " actual" experience. That's why we're all here. It's an Amazing opportunity to get first-hand information where we might not be able to get it about ps, accommodations etc. our Loyalty should be to ourselves and our own health. :). I for one appreciate everybody's honest account of their experiences. I love this site and all the women that share our embarrassing before and wonderful after pictures. Including any negative experience that they had!! Let's love one another and support all of our sisters on here. (((Group hugs))).
(*hugs*)... Lol
Hey Krissy love your freakin Yily goddess bod...MIGHT I ALSO ADD WHEN YOU THIRSTY YOU GET WHAT YOU LOOKIN FOR... IF YOU KNOW YO ASS IS NUMBER 15 IN LINE WHY YOU GO HOP YO DUMB ASS ON THE TABLE. I WOULDA HAD TO HOLLA AT THE PS THE NEXT DAY OR TWO. I'm looking at the big picture I'm study hearing all the drs have too many patients except DR BAEZ OF COURSE SHE JUST UP AND COMING AND WILL BE JUST LIKE THEM IN A FEW MONTHS but the same ladies complaining are hopping they dingy behinds on the first flight out there to DR. My advice is to get a damn grip and grow up! Also heard ppl don't speak up for themself when getting marked up rt before surgery OPEN YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH...UGHHH
That's right.mamacita1987. I read some negative review about Dr. Yily and some of them say they got a staph infection from her. Well I'm going to her in May. I will make sure I tell her to give me what I want and make sure everything is clean.I'm going with my husband he will be there and he speak Spanish. I wanted to go with Dr. Baez but I don't think she can give me the small waist and big ass I want. Lets see.
Sorry I must say ladies Yily burned me on my back she doing too many people her work is not up to par anymore the burned came from the rod from the liposuction that gets over 100 degrees hot I did my research and like me there's Been several people with other complain that means there not being careful rushing thru surgeries like its a meat market ladies don't sit here and say infection all come from how u take care of it self after care because if the surgical equipment is not cleaned and steriled right that is also a main cause of infections I was there I can says there's is more then one doctor in operating room it's shared so if there not doing things properly and operating six and seven girl one day infections is highly possible so don't be quick to say it after care and that u leave to the states too fast because u have no idea what's going on over there till it there too see it
I have heard of Yily burning people which is a surgeon mistake but I believe that when it come to infection that if the infection was caused by Yily using unsterile equipment then the infection would show its self with in the first days following surgery not weeks later... The infection must have come from another source... There were ladies at the RH who were healing just fine for 10 days I was there and then a couple weeks after being home I hear their belly button is infected or their incision is looking funny.... Some of the girls at the RH weren't taking their blood thinners or antibiotics! All they did is want to lay in bed. After major surgeries your body is already more susceptible to infection but that doesn't mean the infection came from the surgeon... It could have come from patients post op environment....I guess it's up to the patient to determine where and when they got infected...I'm not in any way trying to down play any one else's experience...or their concerns about Yily.... Or their health issues... I'm just staying what I saw and experienced. :)
Yes it def right there are people that don't take care of them selves but u were there how many people I saw come in and out the surgery room I was in shocked I was very excited to have my surgery but when I got there and saw what was going on made me real nervous I even asked Yily like if u too tired please leave me til the. Next day I but I must say Yily is a big liar they are all about the money I saw her twice the day of surgery and the day after with infections and things like that thanks god I didn't get one from my burn but I saw lots of girls comin in with high fevers antibiotics not working and that all part of the infection inside
Thank you for sharing!
Thank you for sharing!
Simply informing my future bbl sisters of posts. I distinctly stated I did not know if it was true or untrue.
Ladies please do you own research on your selected surgeon because clearly you have crazy ppl on here playing with Drs reputations. Dr Yily didn't kill anybody and if you read SOLIDGOLD review you can read about the girl with the DR DURAN infection..smh I see this website is starting to turn into a facebook ppl just running off at the mouth like a damn water hose!! I'm a future Yily doll until she kill somebody so therefore I will be transformed soon before she go out in maternity leave.. Ladies with common sense ONLY. I pray a successful and healthy recovery for yall and ladies with no common sense keep listening to stupid shit and when I get my body how I wanted IMMA FLEX FA DAT ASS...IM OUT
Yily does great work.... Many of these ladies get infections AFTER they get back to the states.... If you were infected by Yily during sx the infection will show it's self with in a few days.... It's people who don't know how to dress wounds and look for signs of infection.... They wait till half their stomach is hanging off to see a DR....honestly if you don't have the money to provide yourself with the things you need for after care then you shouldn't be having the surgery... These ladies got into this journey highly uneducated about after care... Yily doesn't hold your hand every step of the way...so it's up to you to ensure your healthy recovery.
Preach!! And not just Yily any other Dr as well. They need to start reading comment forms THE FINE PRINT. No one is perfect rather you in the states or I'm a Gilligan Island. .lmao
Typo..CONSENT FORMS
i say what i want to say, and you do the same, but if you going to pray? pray that you loose anger, and that cursing, like im doing, im not hear to bash any doctor just new to viewing that doctor, thats all folks! dont get it twisted if you going preach then preach right, ready, and be consecrated,LOL
I have no anger at all but if the shoe fits wear it!!! Im a very humble,sweet and funny person JUST NO TIME FOR IGNORANCE!!! I have a child and if I want to play kiddie games we have candyland in her closet so with that being said I hope and wish you well on your journey and that you find the perfect surgeon GOOD LUCK!! ;-)...ALSO NOTICING YOU ON A LOT OF MY RS SISTAS BLOGS TRYNA GO IN ON THEM OR THEIR DR PLEASE STOP THIS IS A SUPPORT GROUP NOT A CARNIVAL!
AMEN!!!