Post to Forum

Dr. Salama: Anyone looking to buddy up on a hotel in early December 2012? :)

• ForeverBooty
  • Tampa Bay, Florida
  • 1 year ago

Comments (15)

Sort by

Hi ForeverBooty! I am new to the site and I am loving it because I am getting so many good tips and advice :) I still dont fully know how to use the website though and I am trying to find someone to switch dates with me and I read that you were able to switch with someone for an earlier date. I posted a review yesterday asking to switch dates but do people usually ask to switch dates on the "review" section or is there another part of the website I should be posting on too? Like a discusion forum? Please let me know if you have any advice :) Thanks so much!!
Keep posting it as you review title, and someone may respond. And also keep an eye out for other girls looking to swap dates...,you can post in the forum as well. When is your date, and what are you looking for?
Thank u soo much for the advice :) My date is August 16th.... I'm looking for November or December. I am willing to pay someone to switch too because I know my date is so far away!
Ok
As I was reading some one else's review, I came across a comment where some one was offering to give her date to her. I messaged her, and luckily she had two dates to give up (she got a job offer which conflicted with her sx date) since her BF was getting it done as well. So the other girl and I both took there dates!
Create a review, and incorporate the fact that your looking for an earlier dat in your title, updating it like every day or two, some one may see it and reach out to you...good luck! :)
My date has been moved up ladies, I am now scheduled for October 1st :)
i
Damnsss thats fly! Congratss
10 more weeks! :)
How did you end up getting your date moved up??
I am having procedure with Dr. Salama January 8, 2013 anyone interested in splitting hotel??
I will let u guys know if I here anything :)
If u know anyone canceling in December let know, I'm scheduled for February
Let Me know, sorry bout that
I just sent you an inbox
My date is Monday Dec 10th, but I will be in town that Sunday for my consult/ pre-op...let me know :-)