December 2013 and January 2014 BBL ladies, Check in Here!

• 10 months ago

If you're having surgery in December and January and want advice, support, or are looking for others going around the same time as you, then check in here and let everyone know who you are, when and where you're going!

Comments (91)

Sort by

Has anyone had a bbl with dr. Asif pirani in Canada? And if so are you happy with your results?
I'm going in on January 17th, 2014 for my BA. I'm excited and nervous. I'm getting 700-800cc's saline implants.
If you can go silicone, do it! Huge difference in how they feel. I have 800 cc silicone and they feel so real! Good luck with your surgery! ;)
Thanks!
Having sx on March 19th with Yily in Santo Domingo. Im sooo pumped for this full body makeover!!
How did you get the deposit to her?
I didn't have to at the time I booked my appointment. I only sent my flight info.
Having surgery on February 24th with Dr. Cabral in Santo Domingo, both excited and anxious!!!
I am goig to Aventura Fl, for sx on Jan 10th, I am excited and at the same time a little bit nervous.
My BBL surgery date is Jan 10th with Dr Ricardo Rodriguez in Baltimore , MD
I will be having surgery on jan 2nd! That's 2days from now!! In Mexico-Tijuana having a mommy lift so BA, TT & BBL
Hello NewYear_NewMe, Who are u having surgery with?
My surgery date is on Jan 17, 2014 with Campos. Anybody having surgery around that time in Mexico?
Hi. I'm trying to go either the Jan 23rd or the 30th. looking for a travel buddie as well. Flying out of Atlanta. Hit my email outside of rs to discuss further. when are you trying to go??? rychiemusic@gmail.com
Hi, I am new to RS. I would like to book an appoinment with Dr. Hector Cabral for Feb. Can any1 tell me to to get in contact with him please. I would really appreciate it
u can reach him on whatsapp.. Im going to him in March
Yes he was really easy to look up on whatsapp I'm book for the end of Feb! Good Luck!
Sorry computer posted before I was ready LOL. Having surgery January 3rd.
Tijuana, Mexico ....Dr. Carmina Cardenas...BBL
Hello Ladies!!! SX date December 27th!!! Less than two weeks and im excited and scared and worried that it will come out all wrong!!! Every night now I dream of me and my new butt!!! It all looks great in my dreams so I'm counting that as a vision of things to come!!!!
From Dallas Texas... surgery Jan 28 with Yily
Hi. I'm trying to go anywhere in between Jan 23rd and the 30th. looking for a travel buddie as well. Flying out of Atlanta. Hit my email outside of rs to discuss further. rychiemusic@gmail.com
I'm going to the D R jan.13 anybody going and need a buddy
hey colie i need a surgery buddy
never mind u said january. lol