6 days post op anchor lift/small 120 cc implant

• farley
  • 11 months ago

I'm 6 days post op breast anchor lift and augmentation. I'm 39 yo, 2 pregnancies, 110 lbs, 5'4, runner/athletic type. My breasts were deflated sacks of skin that pooled in the bottom of my bra - hated it! When I started my research, I was deadset on just a lift and no implants. I liked my small size (32B/C), and really wanted to stay small - small but perky! I also had slight asymmetry that really bugged me. I had several consultations and all the opinions were the same. A lift would perk me up, but probably reduce me down to a A size, with the same deflated upper pole as before. Most pictures I saw of lifts w/no implants on thin patients (with as little existing breast tissue as I had) did not look good. So I decided to get the 120cc memory shape "gummy bear" teardrop implants. 6 days post op I still feel that I look a little big, and some of my regular 32B bras don't fit when I try them on for reference. I'm also concerned because the breast shapes look slightly different - one seems fuller on top. I know I need to be patient and wait for the swelling to go down, but am a tad nervous. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!  

Comments (2)

I think you look awesome! Hang in there till the swelling is gone.
Hi, based on your photo they don't seem too big to me. You are also aware there is quite a bit of swelling and this will take many months before you will have your final shape and size...so do t worry just yet. Give it time. With that said, I had 350cc gummy bears that never settled right after my lift and just had revision to remove them and redo my lift after 6yrs. Just be aware that the unbalanced look of the implant should not be present after a year. Until then, hang in there.