I Need a Date With Dr. Salama Between 2/1/2013 - 2/14/2013

• MySurg
  • 1 year ago

Due to financing reasons I need a date w Salama 2/1/2013 - 2/14/2013. Right now I won't be able to get in until October. If you are willing to give me your date let me know.

Comments (16)

Sort by

Due to a unforseen situation, I need to cancel and cant afford to loose my deposits. Does Dr. S. allow patients to transfer there deposit to someone else. If so. I am schedule for TT (6-2013) i paid a deposit of $470 and on 9-10-13 scheduled for BBL paid a $700 deposit, looking for someone to take my dates and buy me out. Does anyone know if this is possible and if you are interested lets 3-way nancy to see what we can do. send me a private message.
Uhm idk id love ur sept date tho i already paid a deposittho too of 849
I've Already paid my 749 deposit But I can still give $470 for your June date inbox me please
I have January 24 if anyone has later time please let me know to swap! Thanks
I got my date. 2/14/12.
Nice. When are I getting to Miami? I'll be there feb 2nd thru the 13th. Maybe we will c each other lol.
I'll be arriving on the 13th.
im booked with Salama for Feb 4th. I thought i saw a girl that wanted to switch dates but i cannot remebr her name. i will look into that and see what i can find!! Good Luck @ Jamaican Booty
@ jamacian booty I'm seriously thinking about switching to his partner also because I need it's he sx done earlier also did u use the same deposit, ? And does he have the same great results
Look at asiangotbootys results she has nice ones i havent seen many im now looking into dr lagrasso and perry and azurin lol
there is a grl i forgot her name omg! she has a january date she wants but u hve to pay her back the deposit plus ur deposit to salamas office and then pay the rest so u wull end up paying more.

Hi there, welcome!

I know it's probably a long shot, but have you put yourself on Dr. Salama's cancellation list?

His office told me that there is no cancellation list. That you pay your deposit and if an earlier date comes up around a date that you way they'll let you know. Which to me translates into give us your money and if we remember or favor you we may give you an earlier date if not you wait; and if you don't want to wait well we keep your money. That is why I haven't paid my deposit. I can't responsibly pay hundreds of dollars for a deposit on a dare when I don't know if I will have financing secured for that time. So if anyone doesn't have financing in place or has changed their mind for whatever reason and don't want to lose all of your deposit please let me know.

Ah okay. Well, I'll keep my ears out for you and if I hear anything I'll send people your way!

Thank you.
they told me they have a cancellation list for when grls dnt show up or cancel before hand this is when i was scheduled with salama in august i canceled and switched to his partner dr ghurani for march 20 u may want to look into that