cosmetologist or plastic surgeon

  • joya1975
  • India
  • 1 year ago

Hi I need to do fillers under eyes and marionette lines. I have been to a plastic surgeon but he insists of doing fat grafting which I am bit reluctant to do. I am interested in doing fillers. So should i go to cosmetologist or plastic surgeon for fillers?