cosmetic insurance

  • dana259
  • NJ
  • 6 months ago

I know some doctors offer insurance for cosmetic procedures that pay for things, should there be complications. Does anyone know what this is called? when I google it, my results are just discussions of how medical insurance doesn't cover cosmetic procedures. and that I already know.