Consultation May 2013 with Dr. Jimerson: Anyone Out There Want to Switch?

• Dannymontana
  • 1 year ago

I have a consultation with Doctor Jimerson on May 13, 2013. I really would like a sooner date. Anyone willing to switch please comment. It would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (38)

Sort by

I went to consultation with him 3 weeks ago, and the staff was really unprofessional. I didn't meet him, they sent an assistant instead , i guess he was in surgery. I found other doctors that do good job with less prices, he wants 10,500 for bbl... He shape the girls really ghetto looking.I like the natural look better.

I have may 8 th for surgery .anyone wants to switch for a week later please?

What did the hospital say was wrong with you? Why did you lose so much blood for?

Hi all any cancellation date for /May /june /july?for Dr. J please email me at xxx@gmail.com.

Good Luck with swamping dates.... I was told...they run a pretty tight ship...Go for it Girl....get in where you fit in.;-)
Thanks for getting back to me. I will wait for Dr J to call me so i can get things rolling pretty soon. Did you get a bbl with Dr J? I am not too sure at this point if I want implants of just fat injections. I don't think I have much fat to play with.
I have mixed emotions today....... Just off the phone with Dr. J, he wants me to gain 10-15 lbs for SX. I can do 5lbs no sweat but mentally 15lbs.... I am not sure if I want to ruin my shape with 15lbs... last summer I was flipping tires to get in shape for my wedding and running up to 10 miles on any given day! ;-(
Can I ask you how much you presently weigh and what's your height? I am about 5'3 at 138lbs. So when is your surgery date?
I am 5'3 150lbs. Surgery date is May 10. My husband told me to start drinking protein and eating pp&J. I don't know.
So you need to gain more weight? I thought you would be the perfect weight for a BBL. I'm considering implants with lipo because I want the results to be permanent. I heard you lose a lot of the fat after the surgery in the upcoming months. I'm waiting for my consultation in 2 weeks and I want my surgery done in 2 months.
If anyone has to cancel their surgery date with Dr.Jimerson for may or June 2013 please let me know ASAP and I will take your place. Thanks, LL
Hi all any cancellation date for March/ April /May for Dr. J please inbox.
Anybody want to switch or cancel please let me no
Mines next year so guys be happy Im so inpatient
Yeah I am completely sold on Dr. J. Looking at all of the other doctor's work it seems like all of the butts look the same which is odd because every patient wants something different. That to me says that the other docs give you the butt that they want you to have and not what you want. Dr. Jimerson is the way to go for me.
My consultation is May 6th. I have done extensive research and decided against anyone other than Dr. J. There is something about the way spanish doctors do the bbl. Though they create a small waist the butt looks "squarish" or big and pancake"ish"/kind of flat. Dr. J creates a butt that is big with projection, a roundness, an "onion" due to his technique. Though the early dates of Dr Yily and the fees are wonderful I want it done the right way the first time around! I want an ass that doesn't look "cookie cutter"! Dr. J customizes his curves, I know my results will be great for my SX in August 2013 :-)
@EJ2013- We may see each other there I'm 9/9/13...keep me posted hun! Wish you the best!
EJ, I'm so happy for you. I fell down a flight stairs and got this bump on my butt that you can actually see through my clothes. I got a little junk in my trunk already. I have a consultation with him on March 7 over the phone. I have to send in pics. I'm hoping he could fix me up. I know he will probably say I might go all the way but the money is a problem. I will keep you posted. TRS
Mine is in August 2013 as well! what date?
I have Feb. 22 at 9. I have decided to go with Dra Yily in DR
Is this with dr. Jimerson
Yes. But I've decided not to even waste either of our times now that I found the dr I want
Ok cool. Is February 22 your consultation date or your surgery date
Just consultation. That I booked in Late November.
Ok. Do you already have your surgery date yet?