Post to Forum

Is anyone getting a breast lift in March or April 2014?

• 9 months ago

If so, please introduce yourself so we can provide you support throughout your journey!

Comments (164)

Sort by

Hey gang. I just had a lift and augmentation one week ago yesterday. At first, it looked like the nipples were sideways and I posted a question but apparently I was medicated and crazy. They look GREAT. So happy. Allergic though to the surgical tape so I am rashy and blistered from that and I was to scratch my boobs off but otherwise great hahaha. Good luck all and feel free to ask me any questions!!
So happy your pleased with your results! I'm two weeks post op and find the surgical tape it he's me like crazy!! Relax and recover x
ugh. did your doc say you could do anything about it?? we removed all mine....i am blistered and raw. yuck!! but my boobs look awesome hahaha
No just to persevere but it really is driving me nuts!!... I asked if I could have different dressings but they said they are the only ones that keep the wound secure so I just scratch constantly!! X
Glad your boobies are looking fab though lol xx
I'm having a breast lift done this Thursday! Prayers, well wishes , , tips and or comments welcome :)
Good luck tomorrow Lindsey. You're going to look like a whole new woman along with your recent lipo!
Hope you got on ok Lindsey x
Breast lift with implant removal April 18th.
I'm getting a Lift without Implant! Can't wait
Hi everyone. I'm new to the site but have browsed quite a few times before surgery. I just had my surgery Wednesday April 2nd. I got 400cc sub muscular with a lollipop lift. I thought the recovery (so far) has been much better than I expected, I actually stopped narcotics after day 3 and rarely used Tylenol extra strength. However, I started driving yesturday and now to the far lateral side of my crease of my right breast is hurting. It's a sore pain not a sharp pain. Is anyone else having anything similar?
I had that same sort of discomfort after I started driving. Being right handed, I attributed it to probably using that right chest muscle a bit more while steering, turning, etc. Ibuprofen really helped and I tried to take it a little easier for a bit. Each time I push myself some and do something that uses my arms a lot, I have some discomfort later that day or the following day. I have to remind myself often to take it easy and not overdo it just because I'm feeling better. I hope you are doing better now!
yea. I am the same way. But definitely take it easy because now I have a small hematoma:(
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better soon!
Yea. Trying to take it easy! It's harder than you would think.
I totally understand! It is VERY hard for me to do that as well. It's a daily struggle not to overdo it. I have to keep reminding myself to take it easy, but we definitely need to take care of ourselves! :)
So I'm going on a week still fresh still sore just trying to be gentle
It is sore but does get easier day by day x
It really does get better day by day. Then as you start to feel less sore you have to remind yourself that although you feel well your body is still healing.
That's so true!.... I feel fine in myself, just sore down the sides of my breasts like they are bruised and underneath as it's an anchor scar. Trying hard not to do too much but very hard to resist lol x
Glad you're telling yourself to take it easy. Congratulations! Hoping you'll start a review as soon as you're feeling up to it!
Thank u I will !
I had my lolliepop lift with textured 450cc under the muscle 4/15. I definitely get sore when I move my arms too much...which is everyday :( I am still pretty swollen as well.
Hoping it gets better!
Take it easy or you will end up with stitches that split and holes in your boobs. Really not cool. :(