Post to Forum

Is anyone getting a Breast Lift in June or July 2014?

• BethH
  • 5 months ago

If so, please introduce yourself so we can provide you support throughout your journey!

Comments (147)

Sort by

I got my BL on 7/29, no implants. I love my new perkiness and the shape of my breasts. Thought I'd start using Bio-oil after my shower today. The skin on my breasts seems so dry. I didn't have an issue with that before sx. I'm still using Hibiclens on them, and this could be drying them out. I wish everyone here much blessings and happy healing!
Hey ladies I got my lift and implants of 470cc done on July 31st, 2014. Very happy with my desicion so far!
Are you using anything special on your scars? Seems like each doctor has their own treatment plan!
good question ??? no repleys???
Just moisture cream
Hi ladies I got my lift and cohesive gel implants 550cc on july 10 soon will be exactly 1 month post opp
How's the healing going ? had my lift and 565 high profile textured round implants been having to stay down since surgery day July 16 th went to dr today have a red spot and a Little fluid leaking in incision going down my Breast had to put me on strong antibiotics still have tape on also , I'm so over it already just want to be back to normal !!!
I'm doing well and healed really well back to normal now and really happy
Congratulations hulkar! How has your recovery been so far? I just sent you a PM so you can start your own review. Hope you're starting to enjoy your new look!
Glad you're on the antibiotics Kerie. Hoping you'll be back to normal soon. Hang in there!
Im doing fine. My righy breast heeled much faster then my left one. After 3 weeks my left brest incision opened up little tiny bit I dont know if I have done anything wrong. And suture was coming out so surgeon removed the suture and have been seeing nurse untill incision will closed up fully. Other then that I think everything is good.
Have you ladies seen @Ausgirl11's picture of her throwing her old bra into Bangkok city? It's wonderful...check it out!
6 more days till the big day for me!! Feels like I've been counting down forever!!! Any tips ladies??
I had implants for 6 years wish I had gone for the lift then feel so much better with out them
Feeling a little discouraged. My recovery is not going as expected. They're sitting high and hard amongst several other things. Wondering if I should be massaging.
Hi there, how's recovery going hunny?
It's going a little better. Incisions are healing good. Implants are still very tight and high. I'll be glad when they drop and fluff and I can wear normal shirts again lol. Not much longer til yours!!
I've got one that's dropped pretty good and the other one that hasn't,kinda making me nervous...
With the little that mine have dropped, I already have one dropping faster too. :( I'll just be glad when I have some sort of cleavage again lol. I found some good massages (via google and RS) to drop an implant that you can do on both or only if your doctor okays it.
*only one
bebe, how are you, girl? what is the status on ur drop and fluff?
Hey Trish...good to hear from you. Well, they. Oth finally have reached their final resting place and are pretty much at the same place..you know I've learned you can stare for hours and pick apart every little difference you can find :) but have to remember they weren't exactly the same to begin with..I am very happy with my results..I go back in a few weeks for him to fix a little area at the end of an incision on my left side, but it's an office procedure, no big deal! I posted some pics I think a month ago and need to update again..I have quite a bit of hyperpigmentation on the vertical scars..but, I can wait on that to resolve...how are you doing with yours? I went to your page to see any updates! I'd love to see your results at this point!
I had a mastopexy on Wednesday now day 3 post op
How you feeling Alderney? I'm so excited for mine in 3 weeks. Hope your recovering well
I'm ok the drains were little bit of a shock and a pain but they came out yesturday and binder took off which was a relief just keep on top of pain with yr pills and u shud just feel sore are u having implants put in ? I had my old pips removed and 1 had ruptured