Post to Forum

Is anyone getting a Breast Lift in August or September 2014?

• 3 months ago

If so, please introduce yourself so we can provide you support throughout your journey!

Comments (107)

Sort by

I am having a BL revision done after being unhappy with a donut lift done 4 months ago. I am keeping the implants & now going for a lollipop lift and praying that everything comes out the way I want this time! My recovery wasn't bad before and I'm hoping for the same this time! Wish me luck!
Good luck. I just had a BL and BA sept 18. Wasn't bad at all :)
Thanks. This is my second go around in 4 months so I'm a bit anxious about the outcome. There are zero funds left in the boob account?
Welcome debird71, I sent you a PM with details on how to start your own review so we can read more about your story and support you for your upcoming surgery!
Just got implant removal and lift sept 5. I'm so happy. I should take some time and add photos to my profile ! I went and did hyperbaric oxygen therapy (tank) the day before and the day after surgery. I know it made a difference. I really miss working out. Not drinking is fine because I don't feel up to going out anyways but do feel up to working... (I'm a hair colorist.) However, I did work a few really long days in a row and it aggravated my right breast, (I'm right handed), so I am completely testing today. I cannot wait to wear a tiny mesh bra with zero support haha!!!!
Congratulations cait206! We'd love to hear more about your experience in a review when you have time!
I had my lift on the 16th. I am 2 days out and feeling great and loving my results already. That said, I feel SO bloated and puffy everywhere - arms, belly, back, places where I know I'm not fat suddenly seem REALLY puffy.
I had mine on the 16th too...Yes I feel puffy and swollen everywhere. Do you feel heaviness on your chest??
Yes, at times it feels like there's a weight on my chest and I labor to breathe. The muscle relaxers help the best with this. My PS assured me I'm healing fine...if my breasts suddenly were uneven, could be hematoma. I'm happy with my breasts, but troubled by my puffy belly :(
Hi all, BA & BL scheduled for 3th September! Getting nervous but don't think I can do any more research or preparation! Have lost nearly 20lbs in preparation and am feeling super healthy... Am especially going to miss working out after the surgery! :-)
Oops sorry meant the 30th September!
@Aussiepomme, hoping you'll start your pre op review now so we can easily find and support you during your recovery!
I just hady BL and BA at 730 this morning! Let me tell you waiting for the date is so much worse than anything. I feel really good and am only taking one perc every 4 hrs. Good luck to you!! It so far is totally worth it for me!!! I can't wait to see them tomorrow :)
Am planning on getting it done, just need to find some time! :-)
Thanks Kris, I hope your healing continues to be positive and I am sure your new girls will look amazing! Let me know! :)
=) September 30th, explant and lift-can't come soon enough!!! but extremely nervous at how small I will be after =(.
I am surprised to see how much water weight I have: chest, belly, thighs! Sometimes I feel like I can't breathe.
yes that happened to me to.. I got really bloated and not comfy at all for several days then it worked its way out. I even noticed it in one arm and my left hand was double the size day after surgery… weird the things no one tells you to expect unless your on this site :)
Thanks chanel1. This makes me feel better :)
I feel huge! It's crazy how bloated I feel. I'm drinking lots of water and watching what I eat and my boobs seem to be getting bigger!
So the chest heaviness will go away???
yes definitely. I'm almost 4 weeks post op and they are no longer heavy
I had a breast reduction and lift on 9/5!
I am one week post op today and although strapping them up is driving me crazy I am finally feeling a little better. My right breast is softening already so I am excited to see what the results are in the long run.
awesome, it only gets better from here. I did tell my ps that I thought they should give us more post op pictures of people healing and then a good final result.. Its amazing how they change day to day, first one looks bigger then the other… crazy!