Is anyone having a Breast Implant Revision in May or June 2014?

• BethH
  • 5 months ago

A revision means you've already been through some type of breast surgery. We want to support you and cheer you on for the next surgery!

Comments (9)

Scheduled to have a pocket made bigger because one implant didn't drop coming up on Monday . Not too sure how mu recovery will be since ive already had them in for just over a year now anyone with a similar experience oor any tips would be really appreciated. Thanks!
Hey Amanda, I sent you a PM hoping you'll start a review soon so we can easily track your healing progress. Good luck tomorrow!
I am scheduled for a lift and implant revision on June 6th. I have had implants for 20 years. I have 550 cc silicone implants on top of the muscle and now at 51 years old, they are sagging and too large for my small frame.
That's great your implants lasted for 20 years but I can understand it's time for a revision. Do you know about what size implant you'll be getting? Do you think you'll go under the muscle this time?
Hey Beth..the physician that will be doing the surgery, said he will do the lift, them go back with a 200 cc textured mod profile cohesive gel implant partially under the muscle. I go for my preop on Monday the 19th, and I am to bring him a couple of bras that I would like to wear after this is over...that's all I see in my brain is boobs lol.
Hope you're pre-op went well. Excellent idea on bringing bras you would like to fit in, to your appointment. I'm hopping over to your review to see how things are going for you.
Well the pre-op went very well. Dr Annigians nurse was very informative on everything from what to expect when I first take off my bandages for my first bath on post -op day 3, to how much activity I should be doing for the first few weeks. So, hubby and I are to arrive 1 hour before scheduled time for surgery which is 10 am. Nothing to eat or drink after midnight the night before ( this is going to be hard for me :). I will see the Dr In His office, he will see me and mark my breasts where he wants thenew position of nipples to be ect. Then we will walk down the hall to the surgical suite and do this!! We will spend the night in the hospital hospitality house and go home the next day! I will be wearing a compression garment and sports bra for the next several weeks. Now to get everything here at my business and home caught up before the next two weeks. I am also to start Arnica 3-4 times a day as reccommened by his nurse until after surgery for bruising and soreness... Until next time...we will talk soon :))
I am posting in the wrong place...just realized this and I will try and copy and paste this to the right spot lol
No problem...we don't mind. It's nice to hear your update here too just in case we don't make it to your review one day. 

I'm thinking you might be a bit nervous so you won't notice your hunger while waiting for your surgery...maybe. ;)