Is anyone getting a Breast Implant Revision in July or August 2014?

• BethH
  • 3 months ago

A revision means you've already been through some type of breast surgery. We want to support you and cheer you on for the next surgery!

Comments (15)

Sort by

had my pre op yesterday, two more days :) Getting a little nervous. It seems like everyone on here knows more about what size and shape they can expect than me. I am guessing he spends more time with those question the day of surgery when marking? Does anyone know?
Hi ladies...I found a wonderful new member that might need some support. If you have a chance, check in on hungreeekitten as she might benefit from some of your experience and a little TLC. ;)
I did I was 397 silicone ,,went to 650 saline overfilled ,, love them also had. bad rashes before and one higher then the other ,, I just love them , I was looking at dr poitsi work, but wanted a closer dr,,, dr craig oser,, amazing skilled surgeon, I wanted the very fake look and was told I would never have that dr oser can prove otherwise ,,, :)
My surgery is on Aug 13 too! :) My pre op is on aug 1st. Ill be my second surgery.
Glad to hear that! Wow same day! What size are you going with this time and what do you have now? Looks like they were awesome boobs before your capsular contracture! Mines not too bad just made them a lil hard.
Yes! same day I'm very excited and nervous too! :) This this I might go 450cc or 500cc under the muscle for a less chance of capsular contracture. Im not too sure which size yet because I'm petite! Im 5'3 and I only weight 108. Which size u think would go good? Im from california and you?
You'd probably be safe goin with the 500cc since yer goin under the muscle I've heard they appear smaller when under. How many cc are you now? I've heard that you need to go 50cc up if goin under. I'm in south Fl. We both live in warm climates where we wanna be able to go bra less and wear cute tanks or whatever :)
Right now Im 300cc and 320cc.. So True!! :)
Then I would def go with the 500cc, we will be counting down the days together :) even tho I know what I'm getting I'm still always checking on here for anything I missed lol.
Yes!! lets count down the days together!! :) Ive had mines done 7 years ago. What size of sports bra would i need if I were to put 500cc? What are some of the things you will start taking pills, buy new bras, clothes for surgery?
I'm not sure about the size, prob up a size from what you wear now. I think my PS has a special bra, at least I rem there being a cost included. Ask at you pre-op to be sure sounds like their all dif. It's been 15 years ago for me! So it's basically like starting over and that's why I've exhausted so many hours on this site. I know they say to wear a comfortable big button up or zip up shirt or pajama top the day of surgery. Vitaman C is the 1 for sure thing I know to take and some say a multi too but again I'm gonna ask on my pre-op. Maybe we can go on their web page and find out that info too. Sucks cuz I take a ton of supplements now and I know I'll have to stop everything for awhile. Who is yer PS by the way? I was looking at Dr. Pousti in Cal but was afraid to travel for it so then I found Dr. Revis. 26 more days!!!
Im a Medium right now in sports bras so maybe a Large.. I still need to ask them my ps about my bra and the stockings.. Will we be needing stockings for this?? Yes! Thats all I remember about the sweater or shirt with zipper too. My ps is going to dr. bandy. Oh yeah I was looking at Dr. Pousti too in San Diego. San Diego is 2 hours away from me.
Not sure about the stockings I didn't before but revision is different so who knows. Add that to the list for pre-op! I feel like there's a clock goin tick tock tick tock!
@Newboobies...hoping you'll start your own review soon so we can easily find you! Here is a member, shellysmall, who is also discussing the same doctors and a similar procedure. Be sure to check out her review!
I must say starting my revision surgery seems much more difficult tham my first surgery was. Maybe it's because unlike so many others I've been really happy with my results, it's just that having 15yr old silicone implants is starting to make me nervous. I would have loved to be able to use the same PS I used my first time but he's not a fan of large implants and when he told me he wanted to give me a more natural look and go under the muscle which would make them smaller lets just say I high taled it outa there! Thankfully I've found this site and have learned a lot more than I've ever known about implants and revision surgery. Along the way I've read a lot of good things about Dr Revis so here goes my last stage of my revision journey! Consultation went well and he made me feel so comfortable and I knew immediately that I'd be canceling my other 2 consults! So my pre-op is July 29th and surgery is Aug 13th. I'm excited but terrified all @ the same time. I'm currently 500cc silicone uppers which makes me 34D-DD but was naturally a 36C 15 years ago and will be exchanging for 800cc hp uppers. I'm 5'5" and 120lbs and workout regularly and my implants have never caused problems for me however I never really do chest exercises but that's just my decision so as not to mess up the girls. Can't wait to share my journey with all of you because I know how instrumental in making my decision about my revision was the sharing of others on here. Don't worry I'll have before and after pics up in the future as I know how much that helps too. Much thanks to realself and all my fellow girls with the guts to share their journey!