Is anyone having breast augmentation in November or December 2013?

• 10 months ago

If so, introduce yourselves so we can offer support throughout this journey!

Comments (72)

Sort by

hi! im post op 8 days. I had a full tummy tuck, breast augmentation - 450cc & nipple lift. Sooo happy with the results from both procedures - see my pics!! no complications, not too much pain, definitely worth it! Don't b nervous, its definitely worth it and if u have a good surgeon, u will have no problems! Good luck
I had them placed under the muscle and they look awesome. I wreckon once the bruising and swelling subsides, they'll look totally natural!
mine are gel 450cc, round under muscle
Did you get high profile? Glad your happy with them. It must be an amazing change for you. I had to postpone my date because I got sick. More scared about how they will look afterward than the pain. Pain is easy to fix.
Yes they r high profile. When I first saw them on post op day 3 when I first showered, they looked a bit weird cause they were lumpy at the top. But I've been wearing the binder and now at day 9 they look perfect!
I'm scheduled for 12/20/13. Lift with 200cc saline implants. I'm new to this forum and really nervous :)

Good luck tomorrow! Welcome to RealSelf...I'm going to check out review now!

Hi! I am booked for 12/19/2013 in Oklahoma. Axillary incision, smooth high profile, sub-fascial. I am very excited. I can't wait to get my new girls. This will be my first BA.
Surgery 12/19/13. I have had my 385 cc silicone for 22 years over the muscle and can't change that, am having revision due to capsular contraction with Mentor MemoryGel 375 or 400cc on 12/19/13. Can't decide between mod+ or high. Don't know what I have now. Got to order them on Monday 12/16/13. Wish I could just take a pill to make the contraction go away and keep my old style implants. Saw 2 docs with different personal preferences for all their patients. Young doc= high, older doc= mod+. Young doc doing surgery and willing to go with mod+ if that is what I want. Problem is I can't decide. Any ideas?
Hi there I'm having natrelle textured silicone implants extra high profile under the muscle. My ba is Friday the 20th of December. Sooooo close I'm excited, nervous, scared but happy
Go with mod high profile makes more of the cone shape look were mod is more round and full
Having surgery on the 5th of December in houston. I stand at 5'6" @ 157 lbs Going with silicone, under the muscle still have yet to finalize the size of the implants. Eleven days left... Very anxious!!!
Hi ladies, I am having my surgery the day before thanksgiving (Nov. 27th) in northern, Va. I'm getting 350cc's saline under the muscle. I wanted to go bigger but my ps advised against it saying it could cause possible symmastia. Any 350 women here, if so are you happy with your results?
Hi there, I am also going with 350cc and am worrried it will be too small also! Wow you are having your surgery very soon! Can't wait to see some after pics :) Good luck!!
How did your surgery go? What profile did you get?
How did it go? Are you happy with your choice? Do you have before and after pictures? Did you get silicone or saline? Over or under the muscle? What profile? How much breast tissue did you have before? I have to order my implants on Monday 12/16 for my surgery 12/19. Thanks
I am having my surgery on the 4th December in Perth, Western Australia! I am very nervous but also excited. To all the girls below who have just had theirs done how did it go and how big did you go? :) baby bee - which surgeon is doing your BA in Perth? :) Sweetthing899 how are your breasts looking now one week post op, are you happy with the 400cc?
hi had surgery done last tues went well was In alot of pain day after but feeling great now few discomforts but all good no pain killers. I had 385cc full projection inspira allergan implant under the muscle.
Thanks! Are you happy with the 385cc or do you wish you went bigger/smaller? I am worried that I am going to be too big or small, I am getting 350cc and am currently a b cup, quite tall and weigh 74kg.
im really happy with size I wouldn't of gone smaller or bigger. Im tall as well and around 118lbs not sure what it is in kg. I was a small b. I worried that for ages but im pleased with size. my review has pics if you like to see
wow they look great, I would be very happy if I was you!
im very happy had a down day the other day but I was emotional but feel good about them now 1 week today post op. I was very worried id be too small
Its 9th November and I had surgery today! Had 400cc over the muscle. Had 36c breasts before with a wide chest Bone - no clevage. I didn't sleep the night b4 and am findibg things ok, I had a pesary to help with pain and am being topped up with paracetamol, I'm moving around and although still in hosp and swollen I'm really pleased, think once swelling has gone down I will be a 36e but I am a uk size 12-14 so perfect for my frame. Good luck to every1 on here, my friends had told me some horrific tales but expecting the worse helped a lot as I feel so brave that I havent been affected as bad. Just keep topped up on drugs and all will be smooth sailing.
How did it turn out? What kind did you get? It is hard to find over the muscle people like me. Was this your first set? Why did you go over the Muscle? Mine was in 1981 (I wasn't given a choice, I didn't know under the muscle existed), 1991 (I asked about under the muscle and they told me I would just have loose skin hanging off my chest) and now 12/19/13. I have 385cc from 22 years ago and don't know profile. I am getting 375 or 400cc smooth round Mentor MemoryGel. Still struggling to decide on profile and I don't know what I have now. What profile did you get? Would you choose the same placement and profile if you had it to do over again?
Hello, sorry about my late reply. hope your surgery went well and u r pleased with your choice. a few of my friends have had their implants under the muscle and tbh mine look better but i am a bigger build than them. i had 400 cc moderate plus profile implants and i was advised to go over the muscle as i had enough breast tissue to cover the implant so would be able to achieve a natural looking result this way. generally it is people with minimal body fat that have under the muscle as they would be unable to achieve a natural result otherwise. this was my first ever surgery and i could not be more pleased with the results. my confidence has improved, my sex life is better and i feel i can wear clothes i couldn't before. i would chose the same implants if i was to do this again definitely. hope everything has gone really well for you! XX