Post to Forum

Is anyone having breast augmentation in February or March 2014?

• BethH
  • 3 months ago

If so, please introduce yourself so we can provide you support throughout your journey!

Comments (1,133)

Sort by

Hi all! I just saw this post! I had my BA/Revision on March 28th! Natrelle 410 "gummy bear" tear drop silicone 740cc
Hi ladies.well had my BA at 1 oclock had a full general and was discharged at 6 oclock. Ended up having 470cc natrelle allergen hp round. They look small to me as I started 34c but my mate says the are big.not seen them properly yet as the nurse had put my bra on and I have also a band over the top to help with swelling and pushing boobs down. Left boob pretty good just a bit tight, im in more pain with my right boob at the top and also my right arm feels like a trap nerve in it.gonna see how I sleep tonight but I would say at the mo im a 3 out of 10 10 being the worst so im not to bad. Will update tomoz and try get some pre n post op pics xx
That's good news that ur quite comfortable. My left boob was more painful and I still have a few niggles with it and it also hasn't dropped aswell as my right, apparently it's normal. Hope u get some rest x
Congratulations. I'm about 6 weeks out now and mine seem allot bigger now. I think because they are up high. I think for me at least they seemed bigger as they dropped a little. Plus they look much bigger in a regular bra when they are softer. For me anyway.
Hi orange3421, that's inspiring news! I got my ba on March 24th and they are still high and not that soft yet. I can't push them together for cleavage. Dr says that I have to wear the sports bra still for two more weeks then I can wear a regular bra. I hope by then they drop a little and get softer so I can have the cleavage I always wanted. I got 375cc hp naturelle silicone. They don't look as big as I hoped for which was big c small d but the Dr said when they drop and soften they will. I'm hoping they do because I really don't want to do a revision. I do the massaging regularly do you? He said that'll help them soften and drop faster.
I guessing lucked out. Mines were never really high. I had a 2-3 finger gap from my collar bone to the top of the implant. And I'm 6 days post op and they've dropped more. I started massaging very lightly I think day 2 or 3 and got the ok from my ps yesterday at my post op to do regular massaging. They're pretty soft. They move and I can squish them together.
I can't squish mine together yet still very tight but I was very small to begin with so 375cc was the biggest he said he could fit in he said he couldn't squeeze another ml in so I'm hoping they get soft soon I really want to see the final results it's so frustrating waiting.
How often are your surgeons telling you to massage?
How often are your surgeons telling you to massage
5 minutes at a time and 2 or more times a day but I find myself doing it a lot more I really want them to soften up and keep dropping I can't even push them together yet.
Ok. I was stretched from bbreastfeeding so I had room. Plus didn't want to be big. In actually smaller than I was when I was breastfeeding my 2nd last year.
A few times a day
I mess with mine all day. Lol
Mine hasnt mentioned massaging them yet. Think got my 1 wk post op on monday so I will ask him about massaging my big puppies x
Me too lol! I'm just so anxious for them to soften and drop. The problem was I'm petite and I work out every day chest exercises twice a week so I not only was small but had a lot of muscle for him to squeeze in the 375cc.
Me three!! I guess my chest muscles were more defined than I thought. Finally I'm softening a little but still high. Just now starting to love my size!! I got 400cc Mentor HP silicone unders.
Some surgeons don't teach patients massage. But if you have smooth round implants you can massage ☺️
When did you get your surgery again? I wanted the 400cc but he said he couldn't squeeze anything bigger in. I like mine but I'd like them way better if they'd drop and soften so they'll look bigger and I'll have cleavage. He said the difference between 375 and 400 was only 2 teaspoons so I guess not a difference really. Mine are HP unders as well but naturelle brand.
I had surgery 3/27. They are just NOW starting to soften just a hair and they aren't as high. In regular clothes I look the same as when I was wearing bombshell padded bras from Victoria's Secret but in tanks and bikinis you can tell I had an augmentation.
Yes I started doing the massage after 4 weeks and they really softened allot. I had expected them to look way better at 6 weeks and maybe it is the massage. I actually laid on my stomach for the first time this morning. I had a pillow under me but I was so thrilled since I like to sleep on my stomach and haven't been able to since FEBRUARY 20TH:-)
Mine are just a little softer and maybe a little lower I don't notice it but my husband does he said they look like they are dropping. Same here under shirts it looks like I'm wearing a heavily padded bra but in a tank top you can really tell it's a big difference. I'm just hoping they soften like normal breasts and drop so I can have the cleavage.
Mine always looked normal in clothes too. My mom still has no clue and I went from a 32c to a 32ddd. I thought I'd anyone would notice it be my mom!
Well I know for a fact that everyone will notice mine in the summer because I had a very small b and by then hopefully they'll drop and soften to the full c small d I wanted. But it's a huge difference already there's no hiding the fact that I had them done lol because I was so small before.
mIne Have changed so much I'm sure you'll be great
Lol. I wear scrubs every day and I usually wear a padded bra, but now I'm wearing a sports bra so I look the same. My. I'm has no clue either.