Is anyone having breast augmentation in February or March 2014?

• 7 months ago

If so, please introduce yourself so we can provide you support throughout your journey!

Comments (1,163)

Sort by

I have a shout out for another February 2014 BA member. She has questions about scars, etc. Feel free to pop in on miss_nice_too and comment! Hope you're all enjoying your BAs. We'd love updates to your reviews when you have time!
Girls has anyone else had the periareolar incision? Im wondering about the healing process and how long until i have a small fine line:)
I had that 17 days ago. Mine is already becoming a thin line though still slightly bumpy. It looks real good and they said I can wear a underwire bra much sooner than those with the crease line.
I had it with my initial BA in 2003 and my revision this year. I wouldn't go any other way. Heals nicely and cannot be seen unless looking very closely at it. Good luck!
Guys did anyone get strech marks? ;( mine are white and wide.
If they are white and wide, it's most likely stretchmarks you already had but didn't know about. New stretchmarks will be red or pinkish in color which eventually fade into white later on. I was completely flat, even breastfeeding 3 kids, the largest I got was an A cup, if that. on my flat chest you couldn't see them at all, after 450 cc, I saw them right away lol.
Same case!!! Only breast fed 1 but still got stretch marks! Hoping they'll fade away! On another note, My period took forever (1 week late) but finally came!! So relieved!!
I didn't know I already had stretch marks even though I stopped breast feeding 15.5 years ago. But the small white lines showed up right away. Lol. Haven't seen anything new from my BA. I have been using cocoa butter cream since 2weeks before my BA and continued since. This May have helped, as least my skin is very soft.
I have read so much and I would like to know how everyone has picked their size. I had the computer 3D image done. Some say to take pictures of how I want my ba to turn out to the ps, some say that wont work. Some say the amount of cc's looks different for everyone. So how can I get what I want? I am a 34/C or 36/B depending on the bra and I want to go to DD. Any ideas? Anyone?
Cup size means nothing. Show your ps pics. That while be a guide as to what size, shape a and look your aiming for. If pics didn't matter they wouldn't post them on their diets and show them to you and ask what u like
Thanks
I would suggest finding a picture of someone with a similar build. Age/height/weight. They have plenty of pics in realself of before and after. Once you have an idea of what you want, you can show your PS. What matters most is knowing your PS can deliver. They should have before and after pics on the website or when you go in for a consultation!
I am scheduled for may 30th. Very concered with them coming out the way I want. Dr already said he will be using 550 on silicone. Cutting around nipple. I'm still worried. Just want it to go smooth. I asked for a full D, although I understand that no one can predict a cup size. I have the 3-D computer imaging done also.
I had the 3D imaging as well- I cried afterwards because the "predicted" look wasn't all that fabulous. Went ahead and trusted that the reality would be better- and so far so good! The most important factor in this entire process is choosing the right surgeon. Some variables cannot be controlled- e.g. how the scar will heal, final cup size- but if you're confident about your surgeon- everything should be fine. Best of luck!
How many CC did you have? I have pictures I could show the ps, does that help? My 3d image look pretty good so I hope the end result will also. I just read so much about so many different women having different ending results.
How many CC did you have? I have pictures I could show the ps, does that help? My 3d image look pretty good so I hope the end result will also. I just read so much about so many different women having different ending results.
Show your ps your wish pics. This is very important determining size
Ok, thanks. I have to have blood work done 2weeks before the BA. Hopefully I can show the PS the photos then.
Good luck on your upcoming surgery. I'm sure it will be great!
I had 360cc - aiming for a c cup. Sorry, "wish picks" are totally useless. Everyone is built differently. I wanted perky and high but I'm not built that way so showing pics of bouncy breasts is a waste of time. Personally, i suspect surgeons might ask you to bring them to see how realistic your expectations are.
A certain amt of cC didn't determine what cup size you will be, which varies by bra manufacturer and type of bra. And the same cc would look different on everyone. That is why I think wish pics are helpful. As long as the pic is realistic. And it's possible for anyone to have perky and high. That's the point of a lift.
To lift them up were u want them.
Sorry I meant most people not everyone. If you have a long chest wall, obviously your breasts will be in a lower position but this doesn't mean they can't be perky because of your breasts are already perky they will remain that way and of they're droopy then a lift will pick them back up
^ I totally agree with you on this one! My surgeon doesn't even bother with "wish pics" he straight out I can't make you look like your friend your sister etc. Just you but bigger. But you're right. We are all built differently . Women have to remember to have realistic expectations.
What did you do? Were you happy with your outcome?