Is anyone having breast augmentation in April or May 2014?

• 9 months ago

If so, please introduce yourself so we can provide you support throughout your journey!

Comments (3,684)

Sort by

Hey ladies. It's been almost 3 months and I've updated my profile with 12 week pictures. Just in case your curious.
I say wear that little black number out with pride cause woman you look fabulous!
Thanks chica! I'm just not sure if the hubs would approve.... but then again he probably wouldn't care once I get this weight back off that I've gained since May
Hi Ladies, I'm almost 3 months post and it's been a great experience. I'm super pleased with my surgeons work and talent. I'm so glad I did this! I posted a sexy boudoir pic with my new boobs to show you what they look like!
You are red hot in the boudoir pic @PurdyKitty! Good for you for doing the photo shoot!
I have posted a 7 week update, have some concern about cleavage and how they are dropping so far! Please could some people take a moment to view my post and leave some comments or words of advice, I would really appreciate it! Thank you, and hope everyone is well and looking after their twins! xxx
I posted on your page.
Alrighty, I finally got some before pics from my doc to add to my review and WOW! What an amazing difference. I didn't even realize myself how uneven they looked before and how much unnatural projection I had because of the capsular contracture. SO glad I had the revision done.
Amazing prrrrple just amazing. He did a wonderful job.
they look great!
Prrrple how did you know you had a capsular c??? How can you differentiate if one boob is just harder than the other because they heal dif. Or if its cc? Darn lefty is still harder than righty;(
Thanks!
Thank you!
The cc was obvious after awhile because one was being pulled by the scar tissue and becoming oddly shaped and unnaturally high. It was also a lot harder than the other one. Try not to worry too much about the way they are healing unevenly. My new ones are too! In fact I'm a little concerned about what seems to be new swelling in the Right one. I had new and different pains in it yesterday too. Wondering if it is just me overworking the muscles on that side or if it might be a seroma or hematoma forming. Hoping it's just a little swelling from overuse driving fast in the curves!
Hey girls. I've updated my profile with new pictures. Can't believe it's two months today. Feeling great all of the sudden. Count down is on ... on more month and I'm back at Crossfit.
Your girls are beautiful! I'm glad you are feeling so good and getting ready for Cross fit.
Hey guys I just did an update about breast distortion when flexing. You guys have this too? I also have some indent lines from the muscles under my nipples. Was wondering if this goes away. Thanks
I don't know Britt. After reading your post I went to the mirror and did some flexing. That was pretty amusing! Mine rose up and felt tight but I couldn't really see anything.
haha Gotta flex hard lol I probably wont ever flex like that going around my day to day life. Just something I noticed. You watch that Botched show yet??? Kinda crazy
No not yet, but I've seen the ad for it, just haven't had the chance yet. What is it really about?
:) crazy crazy people who have insane amounts of work done then go see paul nassif and terry debrow to get it fixed. Those Drs are from the real housewives tv shows.
Guys.. My left boob is still way harder than the right.. It doesnt hurt or anything and well compared to day 1 its way softer but not as soft as the right. Is this normal?
Mine softened at different times too Flo. They're just about to even out now but for a while my right was so much softer and still is to some degree.
Thanks so much red!! Ive been terrified that it could be capsular c!!
I think that's a big fear for all of us Flo, the big CC. Kind of ironic. Before surgery we worry about cc's then after surgery we worry about cc again.