If you're getting a breast aug in March or April 2013, check in here!

• 1 year ago

Tell us a little about yourself (and your breasts!) and let's all support each other through this journey.

Comments (994)

Sort by

I am currently 3 days pre-op! April 29th is the big day and I'm so excited (and anxious)! I'm 22, 5'9", 135lbs with 36A tatas... Not just any ole tatas though... I have Tubular Breast Deformity. I'm really hoping that my BA will correct what I've always despised so much about myself!
I'm same day as you for op!! How are you feeling? I feel like these last few days time has come to a grinding halt! I feel like Tuesday will never arrive!!
Really?! The reality actually sunk in for me last night that before I know it I'm going to have to giant, foreign masses attached to my chest! lol I wouldn't say I was 'nervous,' but I tossed and turned all last night because it was on my mind! What time is your op? Mine is bright and early at 7am... Have to be there at 6am!
I had mine march 12! I went from cup size A to D. I got silicone under the muscle (underarm incision) with 475 and 500 ccs!! Loving them (and still healing)...
April 11 at 815am. 475 under the muscle on a small framed 5' 2" 125 lbs. 24.5 waist and 35 hips. Hop they are not too big
hi, "big" really is about the width of the implant. They implant should be equal to the width of your current boobage to get the most natural look for you, according to my PS. He will give you a range. I'm 34-24.5-35.5 and my PS told me I couldn't go above 400cc without looking unnatural. I'm 5'3.5"
I had surgery 3/14, my boobs itch!! They are uncomfortable, but I can handle the discomfort, just feel engorged like when I was breast feeding…but the itching is driving me crazy!! Anyone else have itchy boobs post-op? What did you do to cure the itch???? And when will morning boob (hard & hurting) stop??
OMG, did they ever itch!!! That's by far the worst part of scar healing - yet it does tell you they ARE healing. I itches so much I somehow undid my bra one night in my sleep so I could scratch! Should be fairly short-lived. Hang in there!
March 25th! Mommas getting her boobies back!!
5'3" 108lbs, getting 300cc silicone mod plus unders :)
My surgery is TOMORROW! I'm so nervous!!
Hope you're doing well :)
March 28th! 10 days seems soooooo far away!
"Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, Tomorrow! You're only a daaaaay aaaaaaaaa-waaaaay!!!" My surgery is first thing tomorrow morning! 350cc, round gel high profile, under muscle. Wish me luck!
Good luck yayyyyy
How exciting!! Best of luck tomorrow and with your recovery! Take it easy the next several days!! :)
Going April 15th ... 300 or 325 cc silicone ,moderate ,under muscle ,crescent moon incision . 5'5" 118 lbs .. 3 kids . Nervous about going too big ! Want really natural look
March 21st, 26 years old one son age 4, 5feet 104lbs getting 375 filled to 400, high profile
Mine is on the 15 th too!! Yayyyyy
I am 5"3 105, after nursing 2 kids was down to a 34a.... agreed on 325cc with my ps, woke up from the surgery and was told he could only fit 284cc without it looking fake. I was really upset at first but a almost a year later I am a 32d and look totally natural my friends cant believe to had anything done because they look so natural.
That is nuts that they were able to put such a small implant in your body and for the results to be so big.... Im getting 475 and hoping for a full D or small DD.
Yeah ... Thanks for sharing mana623 ... I really want to look natural and I the end of the day , anything bigger then I have right now will be big for me :)
How did it go Colette?? How are you feeling?
Go see my profil .... I put pictures ...I'm 11 days now post op and I'm sooooo happy with them ,they are perfect for me and exactly what I wanted ! Tx so much for asking .
When are you going in ? Or are ya ?