Post to Forum

If you're getting a breast aug in March or April 2013, check in here!

• 1 year ago

Tell us a little about yourself (and your breasts!) and let's all support each other through this journey.

Comments (987)

Sort by

I had mine march 12! I went from cup size A to D. I got silicone under the muscle (underarm incision) with 475 and 500 ccs!! Loving them (and still healing)...
April 11 at 815am. 475 under the muscle on a small framed 5' 2" 125 lbs. 24.5 waist and 35 hips. Hop they are not too big
hi, "big" really is about the width of the implant. They implant should be equal to the width of your current boobage to get the most natural look for you, according to my PS. He will give you a range. I'm 34-24.5-35.5 and my PS told me I couldn't go above 400cc without looking unnatural. I'm 5'3.5"
I had surgery 3/14, my boobs itch!! They are uncomfortable, but I can handle the discomfort, just feel engorged like when I was breast feeding…but the itching is driving me crazy!! Anyone else have itchy boobs post-op? What did you do to cure the itch???? And when will morning boob (hard & hurting) stop??
OMG, did they ever itch!!! That's by far the worst part of scar healing - yet it does tell you they ARE healing. I itches so much I somehow undid my bra one night in my sleep so I could scratch! Should be fairly short-lived. Hang in there!
March 25th! Mommas getting her boobies back!!
5'3" 108lbs, getting 300cc silicone mod plus unders :)
My surgery is TOMORROW! I'm so nervous!!
Hope you're doing well :)
March 28th! 10 days seems soooooo far away!
"Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, Tomorrow! You're only a daaaaay aaaaaaaaa-waaaaay!!!" My surgery is first thing tomorrow morning! 350cc, round gel high profile, under muscle. Wish me luck!
Good luck yayyyyy
How exciting!! Best of luck tomorrow and with your recovery! Take it easy the next several days!! :)
Going April 15th ... 300 or 325 cc silicone ,moderate ,under muscle ,crescent moon incision . 5'5" 118 lbs .. 3 kids . Nervous about going too big ! Want really natural look
March 21st, 26 years old one son age 4, 5feet 104lbs getting 375 filled to 400, high profile
Mine is on the 15 th too!! Yayyyyy
I am 5"3 105, after nursing 2 kids was down to a 34a.... agreed on 325cc with my ps, woke up from the surgery and was told he could only fit 284cc without it looking fake. I was really upset at first but a almost a year later I am a 32d and look totally natural my friends cant believe to had anything done because they look so natural.
That is nuts that they were able to put such a small implant in your body and for the results to be so big.... Im getting 475 and hoping for a full D or small DD.
Yeah ... Thanks for sharing mana623 ... I really want to look natural and I the end of the day , anything bigger then I have right now will be big for me :)
Having mine on 24th May! 500ccc mod plus silicone.
2 and 2 days post of course R boob is a little bigger and higher than the left. And of course im not a DD like I wantes but im bigger and perkier than I was, so im ok with it.
1 week since breast lift and implants, swelling and posture looking better, no more hunched shoulders! Yay! Feeling the implants abit now almost like small vibrations. 1 week left till I can see them and take this horrible tight bandage off. Is anyone else in a tight compression bra?
I'm having my pre op today really nervous any comforting words out there pls
The pre op is great... You'll leave feeling way more excited and prepared! Just make sure you ask every question you have and address every concern you have. If your PS suggests anything you're unsure of or concerned about, make sure you ask why and have them explain. But bottom line remember they are the experts and you chose your particular PS for a reason, so trust them :). You'll do great, just don't feel bad about taking up their time or asking too many questions... You're paying for it! Do you have any ideas on size, type of implant, incision, etc?? Don't forget to have fun with it!! Also bring different shirts to try on with the dozers and take pictures... Even if you only look at them there it helps a lot in seeing how they actually look on you. Again, good luck :)
Thanks for your helpful words. I'm having my op tomorrow and I dont mind admitting I'm very very nervous. I know it will b worth it in the end but my pain threshold is low. HELP