Anyone getting a BBL with Dr. Salama April 2012?

• Booty32
  • 2 years ago

Comments (36)

Sort by

Anyone want to switch? I have Feb 14th and really cannot make it, I really need an april date.
#team Salama April 16,13
Hello, I have a May 7th BBl date confirmed with Dr. Salama. If anyone would like to switch, please let me know. I'm looking for a date in late February or anytime in March and April. Thank you!
I have Feb 14th, do u wanna switch?
Don't remember if I asked already. But I have 3/29 and need a may or April date. Let me know :)
I have aug 26th?
I have August if you'd like?
Hi BBL sisters, Mine is on April 18th. Desperately hoping for an earlier date. Plz plz ladies, if anyone wants to switch dates, personal message me!
I have Feb 14th, do u wanna switch??
April 9th! can't wait!
Has anyone heard an update about his Dr. Salama's condition and pushing surgeries back?
April 26th
Hi, i have feb 14th would you like to switch?
Don't remember if I asked already. But I have 3/29 and need a may or April date. Let me know :)
#team April 16
Going April 4th...Surgery date April 5th
a TT sounds painful :/ ... how long till full recovery?
I have no idea from what I hear a very long time.
TT, lipo to waist, flanks lower back
haha yea too much law and order for me haha... just a BBL for me wbu???
US is not that scary dont believe everything you hear you will be in Florida where its ok for the most part you will be in the room anyway...are you have bbl and tt.
haha OMG OMG me tooooo.. yea im begginggg my sis to come with meee... cuzzzz U.S seems soo scary compared to aus haha.. and yea i'll be down for a few days and soo dont want some strange nurse lady i want my sis ther lol.. so immm sure she's gonna come with.. I CANT WAIT... ha how cool yea i'd love to meet.. someone to share pain with lol..
Im coming from NY so hey maybe we can meet if i am able to walk LOL...It would be nice to share space but I may be bringing my sister with me to help me out...Not sure
omg shut UP! haha i was gonna stay ther from april 26th-may5th as well.. haha im on booking.com looking at those dates ... i may maybe not travelling with my sister... im coming from aus. so lol its like a 30 hour flight :/
@ Jessica where are you coming in from