Getting a BA shortly, going with 475 cc is this the right choice or should I go larger?

• jessy07
  • LA
  • 1 year ago

I am 5/5 150 pounds, and curvy. I want to balance my top half w my lower half. Looking for full larger breasts. I am a c cup now. My doctor is going under the muscle using saline and a moderate plus profile. Was wondering if anyone had any opinions on this amount of cc's 475? I know cc's cant really be accurately turned into cup sizes, but i am looking to be a large D, or DD.... any opinions or advice? Would 500cc be too large?  My doctor advised definitely nothing over 600 cc so she gave me a lot of wiggle room. Im just worried i will regret not going bigger as everyone i know seems to feel.

Comments (8)

we are about the same size. I am going with full DD. When I had my first consult I was wanting to go bigger.....but after realizing my bra selection would be old lady and ugly I decided to go with DD I haven't talked to my surgeon since I changed my mind on the size. I will talk it thru at my prep appointment at the end of July. I now am a 34c. My original size was 550-650 cc but now may go between 500-550. When is your surgery?
i actually have a picture up if you go to my profile and look at my 2nd question i asked, theres a picture of me now, before my ba. My surgery is actually this friday the 14th. Im pretty set on 500 cc. Although my doc didnt even bring that size out for me to try on, i had to ask for it. It seemed HUGE but after seeing everyones different stories, they all say that the size you were scared would be too big, is actually the size to go for. Plus if your going under the muscle i guess you loose like 50 cc. Its still had to find 34 dd bras at the stores. im just hoping and praying i dont end up any larger than a dd. i dont want to look crazy. You look pretty petite also, i think 500 to 550 would be perfect for you. Not too huge not too small. But its so hard to tell because some girls get 350 cc and end up dd's. agth!
I will be in surgery on the 14th also....but unfortunately not for my BA!
oh no! for what?
Tonsillectomy
thats NO fun. Been there, done that. I had a major complication from it and ended up in the hospital. But im sure youl be fine. i just have BAD luck.
Everyone has told me they had complications! I have again d about 12 pounds so I would have some to loose..I like a little meat on my bones. 140 looks best on me IMO

You may want to post a photo and your story in a Review to get additional community feedback. I would agree that 600 might be too much, but it's hard to tell without a photo of your body frame. Be sure to share "wish boob" photos with your PS. Sometimes it helps to focus on your overall desired look, versus cc's. Looking forward to your Review!