Anyone getting BA on January 4th 2013???

• Lola2013
  • Riverside,ca
  • 1 year ago

Hey!  I'm looking for a healing buddy! Someone to talk with about how our recovery goes!  Contact me if you are interested!  I am 28 and going in to get 500cc saline!

Comments (11)

Sort by

I'm finally done!!! Still in pain though I don't feel like my meds are working! Should I ask the ps for stronger? Or does everyone still feel pain after?
My worse day was day 3 PO, being day 0 the day of surgery. Don't worry. I was feeling so much pain that I read my prescriptions and in those that said that I could take 1 or 2 pills, I took 2, now I'm much better and went back to 1.
Yea today I'm actually feeling better and I had my post up with the ps no bruising so that's good! But of the massaging is something else lol
I'm going in Jan 9! I'm having 400cc silicone under & also a revision of a scar on my right breast. I had melanoma 15 yrs ago & I've never been happy with how the scar healed, my PS said she can make it look a lot better while she's in there! Good luck ladies!!
Good luck Susie tomorrow is your day!!! I got mine yesterday and am so excited! You will be to!
Thanks! Sorry you're still having pain! I haven't been too nervous, just busy getting stuff done around the house, groceries etc, then the surgery center just called to tell me what time to be there in the morn & I was like wow I'm doing this tomorrow! Have you iced at all? My PS said I could ice post op, I bought frozen veggies to use. They're cheap & they'll shape to your boobs! Just do it over a thin shirt, not right on your skin 30 min on, 30 min off. Maybe that will help :)
I'm going in jan 3rd! Doc said 375cc silicone but now I want more!! I'm hoping I can go bigger the day of! Let me know if u want to stay in touch. :-)
You should probably let ur doc know ASAP if u want bigger! What size are u now?
Would love to stay in touch! ANd my operation is actually the 7 th :( but I still wanna hear about how yours goes! :)
Hi 3llie! I'm getting mine on the 4th. I'll have gels sientra. I have s small difference. So it will be 410 L and 380 R and a small correction of my right nipple. I'm nervous and hope to be already there and have a quick recovery and wish you the same. Lets keep in touch!

Hi there,

If you haven't already you can check out this forum post in the breast aug community where ladies getting implants in January and February can check in.