Getting BA Done December 4th 2012.. Anyone else ? Need Healing Partner :)!!

• EnvyGone
  • Calgary
  • 1 year ago

Getting BA December 4th and am wondering if there is anyone else getting this done so I can keep in touch with the healing process.. So very excited!!! Hope to talk to some of you soon!!!

Comments (16)

Sort by

Had mine 12/5 yesterday! Right now I'm sitting here and my boobs are so durn itchy!!! Itchy tight and uncomfortable. Not painful though. Wondering if that is normal? How did everything go Ashlee?
Redwall everything is great!! I was itchy too!! But I think mine was mostly the band I have to wear till Sunday :) and that's great it's not painful! It's been an amazing experience for me !!! 10 years from now I'm game again:-p!! Happy healing!!
Well I just got mine today. Almost passed out on the way home and have been sore off and on since I got home, which is expected. I'm so glad I went through with it and can't wait to unwrap on Sunday. Let us know how it goes for you. I've read a few women on here pretty much just go on with their day and not take the pain meds. I'm taking mine as well as muscle relaxer. Good luck'
I am having surgery on Dec. 19th! So glad I joined this community! Best wishes to anyone getting boonies next month!
That's my sons birthday too!! Wahoo! You'll do great!!
Yes 730 am on the 4th! Just got off the phone with the PS! Hope all goes well foxy! Can't wait to see!! Xo hope all goes well!!
Good luck!!!! Mine is at 630 the 6th. I have to leav my house at 4 am to be there on time and i am so scared I will not wake up do to the valium. He told me to take one the night before surgery and then another in the morning before I got to the office. I will cry if I dont wake up!!!
Hi! I am just in the begining process of getting my BA. Finally made the decision its something I want and now looking for doctors and doing all my homework. I also do crossfit, and it was one of my concerns with recovery and going back into lifting. What have you been told from doctors? I'd like to keep up with you through your recovery to see how you do!
I'm getting mine done on Dec. 6th. I can not wait 11 days to go. I cant sleep I am just to excited. Maybe I should start my valuim early. Lol. Jk!
Lol I often look at the perception crossfit chick and think hmm.. Lol.. But then think about After surgery and needing them lol! Yay I can def heal up with you we're only 3 day diff all tho it looks like 3 days is a lot post op :)
Great point Ashleee! So very true. Yes there deffinently seems to be a great difference in 3 days. But when my first day or 2 a ruff I can read your input and see there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel!!! :) The pain will go away. Well that is if yo are feeling up to posting. You might be in a pain med daze! LOL :) Did you get a wedge pillow? I think I am going to but not sure yet.
I am about five days before you, so I can be your healing buddy! I am hoping to post pics each day of recovery because I find it so helpful. We are getting similar incisions, too!
Oh great! How did you pick your size?
They measure you up.. And tell you what they think would be best for you .. If you don't know evilanjell you should totally look on the Internet .. Or on realself.. At the before and after photos... Good luck!
Foxyme!! How is things going?? You coming up so soon! Eek! Can't wait to see pics! And ready your story lol!!
I can't believe it... The day after tomorrow! I'm so super excited, but just still nervous about recovery. Only one week for you, right? I will definitely post pics as much as possible afterwards! I think post OP pics are so helpful.