April 2014 Breast Reductions Check In Here

• 9 months ago

Comments (1,688)

Sort by

Just checking in on my ARPILEETES nearing my six month mark on 25th I have had a revision done for side boobage as well you can go to my profile page for recently downloaded photos Its been a long journey so well worth it~~~~~Hope everyone is feeling much much better
Just posted a long overdue update to my profile/story My right side scar is painful and seems swollen and redder than other scars. I hope it doesn't turn into keloid. Anyone else ?
I'm 4 months out. And I'm barely now getting itchy around the areola. What is good to take for that? I hope this is normal. Thanks.
itchiness that bothers you you can take an anti allergy pill for, but at 4 months if it is just dry and itchy use some oil or lotion on the area
Has anyone went for a revision for side boob I go Aug 25th outpatient just numb me and cut it out IKES~~~ Let me know if you know anyone who has undergone this type of procedure thanks
Hi! I am considering having it done as same time as the best reduction. Were you not satisfied with how you looked after the BR? . I read that if you had it done at same time you would have a better result. . But idk what to do. Thanks ( your name is my favorite! Lol )
Hi. I am very satisfied with my reduction. But I guess its important to prepare yourself for the changes both physically and emotionally. I was quite heavy chested so after my surgery I look very different. My best friend said it I looked like I lost 75 pounds!
well very happy with my breast reduction he pulled the sides around I didnt get a option of lipo as my insurance covered for medical neccesity I had the anchor style insisons for a huge breast reduction having 900grms from the right and 600gms from the left So if you go to my profile and look at my beginning photos nice and tight as i am only three months out it has settled down and strecthed I was not happy with that hard for bras to fit especially thinner sided bras I am finding bras now back smoothing I really like But I didnt have this before my surgery so he is going to extend my scars out farther . Not a big deal to me will really let my breast shape up better.
I am happy with my reduction this is just as issue some women get who dont get lipo but it was never on the table for me but was nice and tight the first month or so as the tissue softened and shifted Im not worried about the results of longer scar inscions as long as I get a more tear drop look!! And my insurance is paying for it so Not a Big deal!!I had three pounds off my chest together I have had 4 neck surgerys 2 which were fused so If i get around more and the moving should help me I am in Physical Therapy with a lady that has been doing it 28 years so I feel like Im getting there piece by piece!!!!My surgeon has 38 years experience so I feel confident with him I told him and showed him he just said if it bothers you we will take care of it :) end of story I will post more photos was having some difficultys yestereday and this morning with 6 photos is all i wanted to share to show the side boobage
Hi. I just had a breast reduction 4 days ago. I was a DD / E and now im an A/B.I have been looking forward to reduced back pain and headaches but didnt expect to be so emotional post-op. I'm having difficulty adjusting to my new body. Has anyone else experienced this? How did you cope?
I had my emotional days too, probably around the same time. I couldn't stop crying, and I took everything to heart. I think it's a combination of meds, soreness, tiredness, and everything else. It does pass though. I got a day when no one was home, and I just rested. It made a world of difference, so don't lost heart "this to shall pass"
Remember, you have been through a lot in a very short time, both physically and emotionally. I think it is perfectly normal to go through a bit of mourning for the you who existed before surgery. That "body" will never be the same. I had the same feeling. But let those feelings happen, then rejoice in your boobies of choice! You will be fine!
Thanks for your encouraging comments. I put on a shirt that I wore post op......wow! I never realized how much my breasts defined not only how I used to view myself but everyone else too. Self esteem boost! I know it'll still take time but I know I'll be fine.
How many grams did you have removed if you don't mind my asking?
Close to 1000 grams per side...approx. 2 pounds each breast. It is a major difference from before.
660 grams Left Breast and 620 grams Right Breast = 3 Pounds - about 1 1/2 Pounds Each Side ( 6 Sticks of Butter each side )
1280 Grams Total - with Both Sides
I am getting 635 removed from each side in November and I am a DDD. I am worried that this will not bring me down to a B.
Talk to your doctor/surgeon about your concerns. I had similar concerns and told him day of surgery of my desire to be a b cup and he adjusted the markings. Now that the swelling is subsiding I can see im a small B. I was a DDD and I am happy with the results.
I had 418 grams taken from The left side and 470 grams from the right on July 28th (I'm 2-weeks post op now), and I still don't entirely know what size I am. The bras I wear now are Smalls. I've read how some of the gals were A's and B's after surgery, but I don't know how they can tell with all the swelling. I am way smaller than I was when I started this journey, but I just don't know. I hope you get what you want.
Total, 4.3lbs.
Ohh hun....even with having 2 kids my breast reduction surgery was by far the most emotional thing that I have had to deal with! 8 week post op and nipple and areola complications aside I have never cried so much. Possible iam just an emotional sook! Iam very happy with my PS and I have this enormous amount of appreciation and saying THANK YOU to him just isn't enough. Rest assure your not alone ❤️
How long did it take you guys figure out what cup size you were? I still Don't know
Mine are changing constantly! Some days I think they look big, today they feel tiny. I'm 7 weeks post op and live them so much, but not quite sure what size I'll eventually be!!!
a good rule of thumb is that you should be 4 months before trying underwired bras and most people have pretty well settled by then