April & May 2013 BBL Ladies, Check in Here!

• 1 year ago

If you're having surgery in April and May and want advice, support, or are looking for others going around the same time as you, then check in here and let everyone know who you are, when and where you're going!

Comments (117)

Sort by

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service. We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.
Surgery was 05/23/2013 Looking for recovery advIce and what are the best garments and when to wear?
Has or is anyone going to Dr. Mel Ortega in Miami Fl for a bbl? I can't seem to start a new post. Thanks
Surgery may 21st and the freaking out has started lol
My surgery is on May 22! I'm so excited as well!
3 days count down Dr. J
2 more days..... Wishing u a successful surgery and a safe recovery. I'm coming behind you shortly; my date is 13 days away. Jcurves bound!!!!
Good luck hottat41 you are going to be put on the map!!! Congratulations!!!
Thanx Lady, I sure hope so,
Cant wait to see your results. Praying that all goes smoothly and may you get the badonk of your dreams. I'm going to follow your blog.
Wishing you a safe sx too! May you also get the ass of your dreams!
Awwe how sweet of you. These are the kindest words anyone has ever said to me! Lol thanx lady
Chile this is a monumental and life changing event. It has the ability to restore and instantly boost our self esteem! Thinking about all the painful moments in life when you just sat on the sideline while watching & wishing that you could look sexy and alluring and have heads turn in utter amazement when you strutted by wearing painted on jeans or a tight spandex dress-like the girl with the prefect body did. Anyway you can bury those pains because that's a thing of the past! Girl did you sprinkle yourself with oil & glitter because your future is Shining and sparkling! Get ready to walk into your NEW life boo!
Good Luck!
Thanx lady. I sure am cause if he can make this body fabulous I'm going to be know in my town as the lady that won't wear clothes and if he doesn't , imma make the news as the crazy fat chic that stalked her plastic surgeon! Lol
I am at Jacqueline house surgery in the am...#stillneedabuddytho May7th
Did u go yet
Im having sx with yily on may 24th still need a buddy
I am going to DR for sx with Dr Yily on may 6th. Who wants to buddy
I am going on the may 6th who wants to buddy with me
Had BBL April 9, 2013, by Dr. Stratt. I did tell him I didn't want a big booty as I was pretty flat prior. I wish I had a bit more but my butt is definetly a little bigger. My love handles though smaller are still there, so will need a second round. My Dr however did sculpt my waist line and I am very satisfied in that area, my clothes look awesome. Will try to post pics.
I am wondering if anyone would like to buddy up with me.
Still looking for a buddy may 24th yily
If u cant find a roomy by the time u get their i will b there may 28th leavn june 4th if u want to buddy up then.
May 30th- Dr. Lapuerta, Houston, TX