May and June 2014 BBL Ladies, Please Check in Here!

• 3 months ago

If you're having surgery in May and June and want advice, support, or are looking for others going around the same time as you, then check in here and let everyone know who you are, when and where you're going!

Comments (47)

Sort by

I had my bbl 5/19/14
I am June 20th! Going to Ranch and Coast in Del Mar, CA. I would love support and chat. I just moved to La Jolla, Ca a few months ago and don't have much of a support system yet. I do have an amazing man but I am sure he is getting sick of me talking about it.
June 24th with Dr. Moises Salama
Jun 9 dr fisher FL
june 9th with YILY
June 9th Dr. Fara Movagharnia, Atlanta-Marietta GA
June 9th Cabral
I'm hoping for a miracle: I need a second week of June or second week of July date w Dr Fisher but the earliest now is Aug 4. I'm in education so if i can't do it in Those weeks I can't do it at all :-( if anyone has a date w Dr Fisher that they could possibly switch for a few weeks later it would be miraculously helpful! I'm working w Diana at vanity. Thanks!
June 15th with Duran
Sorry 16th, 15th i am traveling there
June 24th with Dr.diaz
@ Yina03, you going to Miami?
Not I'm going to dr.. goodgirl13
June 25, 2014 with Cabral
@ nurselucretia, you going to Miami?
Yes I have a four layover in Miami then onto DR .
Me too, tomorrow. Good luck! I am excited and just want to be done.
I am June 25th too, tomorrow. I can't wait. My surgery is at 12:30 pm. Maybe we can check in with each other after we are done and feeling up to it.
June 13th
June 18 with Cabral
Wow! Same day with Yily...good luck doll. Where are you staying?
Thank you!!! And good luck to you as well. I've heard a lot of good things about Real Recovery Armonia, but I have yet to decide, I would like to have a buddy. I have family in DR, and my mom is going to stay by my side my first night at CIPLA, to keep an eye on them lol. She won't be staying at the recovery house, where are you staying?
June 2 Dr Cabral
May 22 Dr. YILY
June 5th..very nervous...need advice.