Has anyone added 95 ml to a 475 ml breast implant? I am wondering if it will be much of a difference.

• sanbaby72
  • 2 years ago

Comments (4)

I'm 5 foot 4 inches and weigh 119. I work out a lot so I am pretty athletic though not muscular just toned. I think it should be significant but I just don't want to waste the money if it won't be enough of a change.

Oh, I see. I thought you were getting new implants. I'm not sure how substantial it will be...but I know when choosing new implants, 100ml/cc is definitely a big deal for most women (of course it does depend on your frame, etc.)

Yes I am talking about saline implants and just overfilling the ones I have. I want to make sure it will make a substancial difference without having to have a remove and replace. It seems to me like it would but a nurse at the office said it wouldn't make much of a difference. I want to make sure it is worth it!

Hi there,

I'm assuming you're talking about saline implants and overfilling them? Or do you mean getting larger implants to begin with? 95mls will definitely make a difference, yeah. That's almost 100ccs, so you'll be noticeably larger.