Are 600 cc implants too big?

• 1234tazie
  • Houston TX
  • 4 years ago

I am 24. 5'6'' tall. 127 pounds. 36A. Big ribs. No kids. I tried 500cc at my surgeon's office in a sports bra and I loved the look. My surgeon said he had to add 100cc more to get the same look, which means it would be 600cc. For me 600cc sounds like too much but is this how it usually works? I am looking for a D size don't care about natural look. But 600cc to me sounds too big!

View 1 doctor answer to Is 600-650cc Breast Implant Too Big for Me?

Comments (12)

Sort by

I was flat then got 400 under the muscle & it brought me to a 34DD/36D depending on the bra. I'm 5'7" & 150lbs & they look perfect on me in my opinion.
Hi! You and I have similar stats down to the ribcage depth. I think 600 would look amazing on you! My first BA was 385cc silicone which brought me to a 34c. Second was 492cc silicone and that brought me to a 34d-mid size. I had to have a revision yesterday due to CC in one side so I has him swap them out for 709's. That sounds huge, with being 5'6", we can pull it off :-)
I meant to say my first BA was 385cc saline. Oh and pre-op I was a small 34A
On last thing...you might want to go HP with 600's so they won't be too wide and you will have nice projection ;-)
I have 600 cc high profile gels ( you can look at my photo under the heading: "Are my breasts too big?") I am 128 pnds, 5"7 with a narrow chest and I started with an A cup. I am 32" around and according to the types of bras I wear I am a DDD. That sounds enormous but it really isn't....
I am 5' 6" 122 lbs. I currently have 350cc gel implants and am a 36 C now, but a 34 AA w/out them. My PS is suggesting 600cc gels to achieve the results I am wanting. I have been researching, any input?
I just had my 11 year old implants switched 9 days ago due to severe fold malposition. Had 420cc saline. Dr went with 600cc high profile silicone this time....with strattice...which is like an internal bra. I was a double A originally. 5"6 108 lbs. worried they are going to look too big...how did yours turn out?

You posted this a couple months ago. What size did you decide to go with? Can you share your results? Are you happy? How was the recovery?

I think it depends on the look you are going for. I have 600cc silicone gel implants and I love them. Started out very small…now a 34 DD.
What is your size, please? I am having a BA & BL on 5/22 and I tried 600 and 650 in the ps office and liked them ok. I'm big frame, wide shoulders, 5'7" and just over 200#. Bigger boobies will balance me out. I've recently lost 50# and have no boobs left. My goal is to be firm and full, somewhere in the 38D or DD range.
When choosing implants, an important factor to consider is the width of your chest. If you are 5'6" and 127lb, currently 36A, I would guess you have a narrow chest. Thus the size limit you and your surgeon need to consider is the diameter of the implant. If the implants are too wide then they'll either touch in the middle or fall off your chest on the sides (and sit under your arms).... not a pretty sight
600 will look big but nice. You got the height and weight for it. What profile did you get?