I am 5"8 and roughly 115lbs and had my consult with my PS yesterday. I want to go roughly to a full C cup...

• AllyBear
  • 1 year ago

...which I worked out to be about 300cc implants.  My surgeon said I could even go bigger because I have broad shoulders however I am worried they are going to be too big if I go to a 350cc.  I am also worried that if I do go 300cc that they will shrink and be smaller than I want them to be because I am going under the muscle.  Can anybody offer me any advice as to what size I should go?  I got given a 300cc implant to take home but it seems a little smaller than I imagined.

Comments (4)

p.s. no one tells you how hard it is to wear clothes with big boobs. beware!
I dont go higher then 300. I got 240cc i have the broadest shoulder on a girl you can have and im also 510 and i got a full c/ small d cup. Your pre op size matters. Dont let him talk you into bigger, that what they love to do. better to be smaller then bigger also dont you think?
Im 31, 5"9 and 140 pounds. I was an A cup and wanted to be a full C to a D cup. I got saline implants under the muscle. The muscle will squish the implant flatter. I went in thinking of 300cc implants and left with 550cc implants. I am 3 months post - op and have DD breasts and love them. I struggled with the sizing the most. I went for 2 fittings and loved the way the larger implant looked. Follow what your Surgeon recommends and if you are between 2 sizes go for the larger one. It will keep you from getting a second surgery when you want them larger. Also keep in mind that larger implants are more uncomfortable and take longer to heal, but are way worth it.

Hi there,

Here's what some doctors say about choosing the right implant for you and cup sizes. Hope it helps!