Post to Forum

I am 5'3 110 pounds and am currently 32 B I want them bigger but also want it to look proportional, idk what size to get

• Laceetennessee
  • 1 year ago

Comments (4)

I had the same questions until I went for my consultation and found an awesome dr. They should be able to help you find where you wanna be and a good PS will let you know what works for your body! Best of luck
I'm 5'3 and 111lbs. I just got 371 cc's unders and I was a 34B before BA.
I'd definitely play with various sizers to get an idea of what you're looking for. There are some good websites with pictures that include stats - you could print off ones you like as well as ones you don't like and take them in to show your PS. I'm 5'2", 125# and preop was a 34A/32B; I got 300s - you're also welcome to check my profile for pics! Good luck!!
That's probably the most common question asked on here!! It's such a huge decision. Have you had a consult with a ps yet? They can give you an idea of what kind of size. Also try the rice test and searching the Internet for women with similar stats. You can check out my pics, since I am 5'2" 105 lbs. hope that helps!