Been Advised that Dr. Salama Will Place a Maximum of 500cc per Cheek... Is This Right?

• Nat7080
  • Chicago
  • 1 year ago

Hello Ladies,   I just got a quote from Nancy (@ Dr. S offfice) and she gave me a quote for a BBL and TT, but said the he will only put 1000cc ( that's 500 per cheek.) Is this something new? I've read many post where ladies have gotten 1000 to 1200 per cheeck. Wonder what's up with that?

Comments (14)

Sort by

I'm surprised that he would perform both procedures at one time. I had a TT about 7 years ago and I had to lie on my back with my knees slightly bent upwards and I understand with the BBL, you will be required to lay on your stomach. At any rate, good luck.
Many doctors recommend the combined procedures. Dr. Jimerson, Campos and Cardenas are just a few that I have researched. They do the combined procedures all the time.
that not enought at all you need at least 1000 percheck dont forgert the absorpation ,best wishes
I got a bbl from Dr. Salama and got 1200cc on each.Are you sure it's per cheeck?
Yes, I am sure it is per cheek. This is only if you get combination surguries of tt and bbl.
I was told the same thing I wanted a tt with a bbl. He said 500cc only. I decided to go without the tt for now just doesn't seem like enough.

Is Dr. Salama now combining TT and BBL? I know not to long ago some ladies were saying that he no longer performed both surgeries at the same time. Maybe the reduced CC is due to having both together.

Yes, he quoted me $7300 for the combined procedure, but with only 500cc per cheek.

Did they say if there was any wriggle room? E.G. They promise 500cc but will try and get more?

No, she said that was the max. I think that's an attempt to discourage the combination surgeries. Who wants to pay for 500cc that will most likely be re-absorbed
Maybe it has something to do with your size? Did you send pictures??
Yes, I sent pictures. Nancy said that he only does 500cc per cheek for all patients that are combining tt and bbl. Said it was because so many were dissapointed with there results. So now they only promise the 500.
Wow that's crazy they told me 1000??? Idk maybe you should ask ruben
Yes, it's 1000 TOTAL....500 per cheek.