500 or 550?

• jennygotDDDs
  • Tennessee
  • 1 year ago

I had my consultation with Dr. reath today. Love him! He is amazing. When we were discussing how big I want to be: I want to be on the fuller side of natural/at least a d. I'm 5'5"/145lbs/36b now. We were playing with the sizers and started at 375. Too small for me. I liked the 450s and 500s. In the office I loved the 500s but in the pics I'm afraid it'll be too big on me, so please give me your opinions. I don't want to look too big but I don't want to wish I'd gone bigger after surgery.  

Comments (6)

I am 6 days post op and I went with 400's silicone under muscle and pre op I was a 36B also I am 145lbs and about 5'7" and with my 400's I think I will definitely be a D cup! Good luck!
I hope you are healing well!!!!
Thanks so much!
Hi. I am 5'4 134lbs was 36b pre op. I had 500 cc silicone gel sub muscular 3 yrs ago. Really too big and heavy. Going back in on July 3 for 304cc silicone gel. I feel so comfortable with my decision and cant wait to get them done. We have to remember that each person is built differently and final results are determined by what you already had pre op. Good luck.
Good luck! I hope you find the 304s fit you better.
Definitely 500!