Post to Forum

Should I go 400 cc's or go 300 to 350 cc's.

• Jillc1124
  • 1 year ago

I am 5'4" 110 lbs. My doctor is advising me to go 400. I am nervous that it is to big! What o you think? Confused. I don't want to be obvious that I had surgery. I want it to be natural. I have a very small frame. I am currently a 32A ( barely) I still have room in my bra that I can't fill. Help!!

Comments (5)

I am about your size and went with 400 silicone. I'm happy with this size. I could have gone up to a 425 hp but thought the 400 gave me the result I wanted. Don't forget that you lose 25-50cc going under the muscle. I have a few after pics on my profile if you want to see.
That is going to be big on your frame. I had 371ccs and I'm 5'6, 126lbs. I wore a 34C. Just remember if you end up feeling the 400s are too big downsizing is much more complicated than upsizing. Also, keep in mind that your petite frame is not meant to carry breasts that big. Prepare for aches and pains in your neck and back. Speaking from experience, I would definitely urge you to go smaller.
Correction: I wore a 34D
Go with the 400 because it's better to be a little bit bigger than you want than smaller than you want.
Did you get to try 400cc sizers?