400 cc Implants removed 280cc put in

• 2BOYZ112266
  • 1 year ago

Best thing I ever did, love the smaller size. My dr went with a high profile implant ,what a huge difference . They still are a good size they just don't look big and fat.i had my implants in for 10 years. 280 cc is not small i am 5'6 138 lbs .

Comments (4)

What size were you pre-your first BA? I have 286 now and am considering a revision to 371 or 397. I'm 5'2" 105lbs - if you decreased your implants to about my size I'm curious for your reasons. Also, what size are you now with your 280s?

I'm glad you're so happy with your new implants! Were you feeling like your old implants were just too large?

Yes, i was 36 when i had them put in as you age your breast tissue grows i think . I liked them , my dr did a great job , think they were alittle big for me . Love the high profile , if you have extra skin i highly recommend them . I wore a 36d bra and overflowed out of it . Cant wait to see what size i am now. I am not small at all ;)
Hi I'm going through the same process in 3 weeks and wondered how you felt after surgery, did you feel the pain was easier to manage? Because my implants were so large (700cc) I think this was allot of the problem. I had 3 weeks off of work and struggled for most of this time doing day to day things such as shopping and driving etc. the majority of the pain was in my back and I could straighten up I felt like I was hunched over. I really can't wait to get this sorted because I'm so unhappy with my size but I'm worried that I'll be poorly again and I have two young children now. Any tips would be much appreciated. Thankyou