300cc breast implants big enough for a small frame to be a C/D cup?

• sarahj
  • mi
  • 4 years ago

I am 5'6.5, 115 ibs, and have a very thin frame, I am currently a small 34b, my dr. Recommended 300ccs silicone high profile implants over the muscle, I want to be a full c at least and would be extatic with a small d, will 300ccs get me anywhere close to where I want to be? Will surgery be worth it? And what is the difference between high profile and moderate? Thanks:)

View 12 doctor answers to Breast Implants Bigger Than 300cc for a Small Frame?

Comments (73)

Sort by

Hi guys, i am 5"0 112lbs, i barely fill a 32B, my PS recommend i go with 300cc. Do you guys think that will look big enough for my small frame? please help! ;)
Hi there, I am 5'9'' and barely fill a 32A, I was wondering what CC you recommend? I want to be a C because I feel as though that would suit my frame. Would 300CC be too much? Thanks!
Strax rejuvenation are the worst!
I just got 300cc and I'm not satisfy at all
I was a droopy B. After breast lift and 400 cc saline understand I am a D. Although I always just wear stretchy bras without size.
Im a small frame i started of with a b cup but hardly filled that im now a D and DD in some. Have a look at my pics. I went 350 gel under the muscle
hi girls.. im reading everything i can find.. ive changed my mind 100 times and i still havent come to a conclusion.. i love the look of 300 but im scared its going to look to big for my body, my doctor said 275 is a good size and that he wouldnt let me go bigger then 300 because the implant wont fit in or might cause rippling... i also love sport so i dont want them to get in the way.. and he doesnt have any sizes between 275 and 300 so its either 1 or the other>> every1 says to go bigger so your not disapointed but what happens when u want to go smaller after surgery.. then u have to get a lift as wel because the skin will be stretched? fml i dont no any more, i have 29 days to make a decision before my surgery! help
Go bigger, you wont regret it! 25 cc is not going to make that big of a difference at all. You PS should have told you that. I went in thinking I wanted 300cc implants. I had a small B-A cup. I ended up getting 550 cc under the muscle saline and I sometimes wish they were bigger still. I have a D-DD cup now and they don't get in the way during yoga or running at all, just invest in a good sports bra. The first few months they seem like monsters but I am 14 moths out now and they are sooo natural and soft and realistic looking my own GP couldn't believe they were implants. no matte what you get at first they will seem too big, then you get used to them, then they seem like they are shrinking at 1 year mark because you are fully healed. Go bigger and wait it out. You won't regret it. Best of luck!!!
thanks Lindsey!! yes i went back for my last appt with my PS and i told him i want 300 or maybe 325, he said he will try some sizers on the day and see what i can fit, he also said he wont put anything in that looks stupid on my chest..! hopefully i will be able to fit in 325cc with out rippling then i think i will be happy! going mod+ so that will help with cleavage. only 10 days until surgery date! getting super nervous now! :D and excited! x
Hi have you had your BA what cc did you end up with? I'm having exactly the same dilemma 270 or 300 my surgeon said go bigger but I am 5ft size 6 and only weigh 85lbs can't fill a 32a! I love running and love being petite but would like a full C cup. I would hate to be really booby and top heavy and regret it. My friend had 270 she is about 5'4 and size 8 32a bust she now has a 32d bust! Any tips please help if you can with my dilemma.
Hi Littlejuliemarie, I had my BA 3 yrs ago after having 2 children. I'm 5'2, size 0 and weigh 93 lbs. I wanted 250cc but my PS and nurse talked me up to 325cc high profile. I went from barely filling a 32A to a 32D. I admit that I look pretty good from the front (straight-on view) but I feel that I totally stick out from the side (profile view). I feel very self conscious and now wear loose clothing to hide my chest. My PS said to wait and perhaps the nervousness would go away but sadly, it did not. I confess that I did not do my research ahead of time or bring pictures for my PS to be ensure we were on the same page. I have an appt this Tues to discuss going down possibly to a 210 to 250cc mod profile. Hope this helps you with your decision!
Did you ever have it done? Go smaller? I had 425cc hp and felt thesame way as you. Had the 425cc in jan 2014. I just had them taken out because I disliked them more and more. (From the side especially) I am waiting until sept and will go as small as I can. I want 250cc. We'll see. I can relate to how you felt to the t. :)
Hi, I'm currently 34B, 5'2, 120 lbs. I want a good C but I really don't want to go with D. Am I better to consider the 275CC, 300CC or 325CC ?? I'm gonna go under the muscle and moderate profil probably. Thank you,
Hi I am looking for some advice, I am 25 5' 4" weight 125 i had my BA on may 6 2013 300cc saline under the muscle. I wanted to go with a natuaral full C maybe small D. pre op I was a 34 b and my PS said recommended that size. I'm a week out of surgery and now I'm regretting not doing 325 or 350 bc I feel that i look to small or will they look bigger after they settle. They are still very high
I think 300cc will look great once they settle. They won't be "bam in your face" but they will look full and natural... I regret going 300 and want a redo ASAP. I wish I went bigger --- hopefully you are happier with your results!
I had 300cc saline unders done on 3-26-13 and I am more than happy at how they have dropped and settled!!!! They were really high up at first but now they are perfect and look so natural. I am a 34D 34DD in vicyoria secret . Started out as a 34B. I think that everyone wishes they would of went bigger , I do at times. But 98% of the time I can very content. They fit my small frame
I got mine done may 21 saline under the muscle and I am 300 cc I'm a 34c and mine have settled down I am 5'4 115lbs and they still look big to me they are more big in shape than sticking out
What was your size before the op ? 34B ? Do you choose the moderate or high profil ? Thanks,
I am 31, I am 5 foot 9 and 145 pounds. I got 550 cc under the muscle saline implants 3 months ago. They are moderate profile, so they are wider and super natural looking. They measure out to a D cup. I love them! I struggled with size for a long time. Trust what you PS sais and go with the larger size out of the last 2 when it is decision time. You will not regret it.
Hi, I'm 5'9 120lbs had a 34b preop and had my aug yesterday. I had 300cc silicone round unders and am hoping to reach d. My surgeon didn't go with any bigger bc he said once he made the pocket in my muscle that there simply wasn't room. :( really hoping I'll reach d. Any thoughts?
Hi. I am 5"1 and 115 lbs. I had reconstruction. I had 337cc I am a 34D. I think based on your pre-op size you will be a D too and it will look natural as well. I don't look like BANG there she is lol. Also I have heard that under the muscle has a more desirable outcome
What do you mean by more desirable outcome.Sorry,have no idea with my language.Thanks
I am 5'5 118lbs 12 bwd I am a 32 A cup getting 300cc HP silicone mentor implants will this bring me to a C cup..Ugh..
what she means by a more desirable outcome is that over the muscle usually looks like you have 2 balls that have been put right under your skin, under the muscle usually has a better shape that blends into your body better.
Hiii I need help! I am a 34B right now but I want to be a large C cup Small D cup. I am 5'2 and 105lbs. My PS recommended 300cc but after reading some of these I need some imput. Also I am not sure whether to go above or under the muscle... Please help!