stressing about size

• Mya26
  • Philadelphia
  • 3 years ago

I am 26 yrs old, 5,3" tall and about 100 pds. My breast surgery is only 3 weeks ago and I have stressing so bad about not going big enough. My girlfriends all wish they would of went bigger and are saying that I should go with 500cc. I was considering 400cc, but now am unsure. Help!

Comments (3)

400CC will be pretty big on your small frame, but you may have a lot of tissue to fill? I had nothing! Absolutely flat! I got only 225cc. They are nice and perfect, but I did want a bit bigger so I am going back in June to get 300-350cc. Perfect for my frame. I am 5'1' and 100 lbs.
Keep it in mind but I'm fifty two and my surgery hasn't happened yet. I figure short of an unexpected death I've never conformed so why worry now? I live my life for me and answer only for me. Basically, no one answer will ever be the only right answer.

Have you already had your surgery? If not, this woman is about your same size and here is what doctors have to say about choosing an implant size. It's widely thought that smaller implants age better, so you might want to consider how they will look in your 30s and 40s.