2014 Yily Goddesses Looking for Buddies - Post Here

• NJexciteddd
  • North Jersey
  • 9 months ago

This Forum is for 2014 Yily Goddesses. We can chat & get travel buddies here.

Please post your intended surgery dates & where you'll be traveling from & staying . 

Note from RealSelf Admin: Please do not share any personal information such as email addresses, personal addresses, telephone numbers, etc.

Comments (614)

Sort by

Anybody having sx 4/28 and need a buddy? I have lost all my buddies and in need of 1 or 2. Even if u may want to have ur sx on that date let me know. Two of my buddies isn't going anymore so u may be able to take their sx spot. I'm leaving from EWR (Newark NJ) on 4/27. HMU
Anybody leaving august from ny?
Going August. Surgery date on the 4th. Leaving from Houston
I'm waiting on a response from Yily!!! Or more accurately, anxiously awaiting...I am looking to travel end of May beginning of June. Wouldn't mind a sx buddy. I'm an RN so that should come in handy as well....
I'm going to inbox you sis
Ok cool!
Hey sis! How do you get Yilys open surgery dates? I'm not having any success when I call.
Hey......If you send me ur email address....I can forward the email over to u! :-)
Lol, don't bother calling. No one ever answers the phone. Send in your email which contains you flight number, requested date and that will be sufficient. Please be mindful that the first day is just for testing. Your glucose and hemoglobin should b as high a possible , if not she will not operate. Many girls are turned away for this reason.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service. We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.
MAY 26 2014 looking for a sx buddy
interested
Hey Dolls, I have sent my $300 deposit to Yily and awaiting a response. My surgery date, Im hoping will be for May 19th. I will be leaving NJ (EWR airport) on the 18th and looking to return on the 30th or 31st. I was gonna just stay at the recoveryhouse that was suggested by Yily (UPSCALE RH), I figured that would be best because Im traveling alone. I would loveeeeee some company :-)...hope we can work something out!
Hey I'm trying to leave on the 20th from Atl
Yayy!!!!@ simplesundai... Im just waiting on a response from Yily on whether or not May 19th will be available? I really wanted sometime in April but she said that nothing was available for the whole month. I thk Im gonna give her office a call. wish me luck! My email is unforgetable519@yahoo
I'm emailing you now
Good if you stay at upscale the environment is pleasant and you will not feel alone at all. You will be part is the yily dolls team and we will all support you physically and virtually. Safe sx.
Im traveling to DR on may 19th my flight I scheduled my sx with yily on the 20th but I have not sent my deposit. I will go back home on June 5th. Im traveling with my cousin who will not have sx. I dont want to stay at a rh and I found a affordable nurse plus my cousin has care giver experience. Let me know if anyone is interested
Hey hun im interested email me please remii9106@gmail.com
Surgery day April 10,2014 staying at Armonia
Upscale
Sx with yiley
I will be going to santo Domingo in June 2014.i will be traveling alone but I will be staying at healing haven recovery house.Does anyone need a traveling buddy?oh I will be flying out from florida on the 15 of June an my surgery date is the 16.
I go to dr in sept. But let me know how healing haven works out for you! I just sent my deposit.
Healing is long and hard. I'm still recovering and it's still hard. I see a doctor every week.