2014 Duran Dolls Looking for Buddies - Post here

• NJexciteddd
  • North Jersey
  • 1 year ago

This Forum is for 2014 Duran Dolls who are looking for buddies :; to take this journey with !! Please post when you are going to D.R. , what is your surgery date , what day you plan on flying , where your flying from , & any other details about your trip you want to include .. Good luck and happy hunting ;)

Please do not post personal information, such as: home.work address, telephone numbers or email addresses.

Comments (1,657)

Sort by

Has anyone seen realself members with breast lift/reductions with NO IMPLANTS from duran? I can't find any! Grrrrrr
Hi Im scheduled for surgery on the 18th with Duran but ill be flying in on the 17th Im going to be staying at serenity.
My surgery's in October 29th. I'm still trying to decide between Silhouette, Paradise or Real Recovery. Paradise had Hospital beds and portable safes so right now that's my top choice but I've heard Angie from Silhouette's really nice and really takes care of you so idk
Who is doing your surgery
My sx date is Feburary 18 with DR DURAN considering Tropical deluxe stayin for the recommended time which is 10 days..
How did you get in contact with dr. Duran I will like her o give me a quote I send her two email with pictures already and I have not gotten a respond yet. I will like to go in may
Is she a good doctor? And is she a safe docotor?
Do you know anyone that has done it with her
Yeritza1 you have to call her office after you send your email with pictures. They'll look for the email and have her reply within 24 hours
Your surgery is soon good luck and I hope everything goes well. I hope you can let me know how the process and procedure goes when it's done. I will really appreciate it
Sx with Duran November 20. Will be arriving on Nov 18 and staying at real recovery armonia
How do you guys plan on dealing with the long flight and having to stay seated. I'm wondering if I should get a first class ticket so I can lay down on my side. Any other suggestions.
I live in Brooklyn New York and I'm very interested in her for my bbl but I just can't get in contact with her for a quote. But I want to have the surgery done in February or March of 2015. I would definitely like a buddy to go with.
Welcome Hun! Keep me posted if you go around February 11th.
I posted on how to contact her Bubble86. I'm scheduled for feb 26 I already have 1 buddy but 3 the max to a room so I wouldn't mind another. I'm staying at Serenity..surgery with Duran
Did you guys get your consultation by email. How did you explain to her what you want being that we don't live in the DR to get a face to face consultation
Send nude pics requesting what type of surgery you want. She gives you a quote & any suggestions as far as if u need to lose weight and what should your hemo be, that's it. When you arrive for surgery that's pretty much when you'll discuss exact areas you want worked on
Ok thanks a lot. I sent her email explaining what I want and I also sent her nude pictures. I also commented on a couple of her Instagram pictures with my email hoping that she will contact me. Hope she gets in contact with me soon so I could be your third buddy.
Ok so I finally got in contact with someone from Duran office. I called the number and spoke to someone in Spanish and she gave me the email and told me to send her nude pictures of me from both sides left and right one from the back and one from the front. Along with my height weight and if I have had any cosmetic procedures before and she would get back to me. First I ask for someone to speak to In English and she told me to call back in two hrs but I figure hey my Spanish is good enough so let me try but I will still call back in two hrs and see if I can talk to someone in English being that I am more comfortable with that language.
Hey! I live in Brooklyn as well. I will be heading to duran first week of April. She just got back to me last night. I sent her about a few emails back to back and she sent me my quote. She quoted me 5800 for BBL, Breast aug and lipo..
Wow that's a good price. I sent her several emails and I haven't gotten a quote yet. So i don't know what else to do.
Dont stop sending her email! I tried at night and make sure everything is in Spanish. Send her as much information as possible.. Height weight age and what u want to get done. She responds quicker if it's in spanish .. I put Duran Doll as my title.. Let me know if that works
I've sent her both in English and in Spanish. But my subject was bbl procedure. I'm gonna send her another one and put Duran doll as the subject.
I've sent her two emails each day since Wednesday. One in Spanish and one in English since this Wednesday. I'm not giving up hope. So I'm gonna keep trying.
That's the time I want to go bit j want to do a bbl, tummy tuck and lipo with doctor duran. At first I was going to do it with dr.cabral but when u research him nothing good came out duran is the one for me