2014 Duran Dolls Looking for Buddies - Post here

• NJexciteddd
  • North Jersey
  • 1 year ago

This Forum is for 2014 Duran Dolls who are looking for buddies :; to take this journey with !! Please post when you are going to D.R. , what is your surgery date , what day you plan on flying , where your flying from , & any other details about your trip you want to include .. Good luck and happy hunting ;)

Please do not post personal information, such as: home.work address, telephone numbers or email addresses.

Comments (1,549)

Sort by

Hey ladies. Sx date is November 20 :)
Great to hear! Good 4 u...whose ur doc?
Okay, im getting close to my surgery date and i have begun my search for a post op surgery garment. i know that Dr. Duran will provide my initial garment, but i have to get my own after that. there are too many choices, faja, design veronique, spanx, hourglass angel, and leonisa...i dont know what to choose. im getting breast implants, bbl, and lipo of abs and back flanks. suggestions, please!
I've just come back from Tx but don't know much about DR. I can tell about going to Tx if you like. Good luck with your journey
Hi can someone message me I'm based in the uk and I'm not sure where to go or how to get started
Hi I'm based within the Uk can someone message me as I don't know where to begin. I want to start the process asap
I've paid my deposit. Just waiting for my surgery date to be confirmed. I requested either Nov 1 or Dec 3rd 2014. If someone is traveling around that time let me know. I would like a surgery buddy.
I will come along if you can help me organise a date
Something came up and i may have to change my sx date. Im sked for sep25, but need to go earlier....anyone looking to switch?
Hello, looking for travel buddies from UK. Will be a Duran doll on 8/9/2014. Travelling to DR on 4/9/2014 Gatwick-Punta Cana then taxi to Santa Domingo though still looking for better shorter route.Planning on staying at Silhouette RH.
I'm also looking for a recovery house. I ran across one last year but misplaced the info. I believe it was a hospital or clinic/recovery house/hotel. The reviews were all great and it was everything I needed.
I also check the hotel but the problem is the food and nurse services so I dont regret about my stay in Paradise
Did u have a private room and how's the food? Is it a large facility or are there only a few rooms?
@miramosa yes I stay in a private room. Food was excellent. Is a big house (3 floors) just first and second for recovery. The most I like was the TV is the same as home, I keep watching my shows
My surgery date is August 14 2014. Anyone going to be there during that time?
i recommend paradise recovery www.paradisesurgicalrecovery.com
Thought about Bell Vita...but they can't guarantee anything so for $200 that's a steep price to pay. Because of that I will go with Robles..heck $200 will buy a Faja and a massage.
Whatev u decide, i just know that i was emailing and calling, got nowhere but frustrated...jasmine really helped me, cut out a lot of me doing and she doing.....everything worked out great! Good luck on ur sx date!
Okay, im not a champion for bella vita, but they hella simplify the process of contacting dr. Duran, getting a quote, and sked ur sx date. Most people dont use them cuz of the $150 fee, but i say bunk that! Way worth emailing dr. Duran a billion times, and calling her office a trillion times.....what is ur time worth? When i contacted bella vita, within 2 weeks i had my sx date, which is sept this year....so freakin ready, lost 15lbs thus far....i digress, but u get my drift, start with them first, the service they provide are well worth it!
When in Sept are you going? I'm scheduled for Sept 16th, staying 15-26th at Armonia. Let me know, maybe we can buddy up!
Hi ladies, i've been reading everything ever one has to say i feel really confident in taking the steps to contact Dr Duran . I love how all of you wonderful ladies are so helpful to each other. I want to get a BBL and a Tummy Tuck ..The only thing im confused about is the quote that you guys put on hear,now i know money wise is different in the DR. Now the quote she gives is it U.S. dollars or DR dollars? If anyone can let me know that would be great. Plus i was planning to try to do the sx in march 2015 is any one going around that time i would love to have a buddy .
Its us dollars
Also looking for a travel buddy. Have requested so e quotes but still waiting on replies. But I'm pretty open on travel dates I would be flying out of Vancouver Canada
Wanna go to her December 8th 2014... But am still waiting a quote
I was planning to go in march or April 2015is any planning to go around that time? I tried to email Duran nothing yet so im super nervous i have no clue how to get all this started. ..