2014 Duran Dolls Looking for Buddies - Post here

• NJexciteddd
  • North Jersey
  • 1 year ago

This Forum is for 2014 Duran Dolls who are looking for buddies :; to take this journey with !! Please post when you are going to D.R. , what is your surgery date , what day you plan on flying , where your flying from , & any other details about your trip you want to include .. Good luck and happy hunting ;)

Please do not post personal information, such as: home.work address, telephone numbers or email addresses.

Comments (1,617)

Sort by

How can I contact Dr.Duran an do any one have a list of the things we have to purchase before surgery
Hello. I'm having surgery on October 3, 2014 and I am desperately seeking a surgery buddy. Please let me know if anyone is going during this time
My surgery is 6th. But I arrive 4th. Im staying at kindess. We could buddy up. 809209-6912 thats comrad number. The driver and owner of kindness. Call or whatsapp him.
I've been trying to reach Dr Duran also.. : (
I have my quote and will make a deposit tomorrow. I'm trying to secure a date for the first week of December. Ideally, I would like to fly out on the first and have surgery the second. I will be leaving from Philadelphia. I haven't began tomo really investigate the recovery houses yet but I would like to stay 8-10 days. If anyone is interested in buddying up or if you have some info about recovery houses, transportation, ect. inbox me.
How did you get in touch with Duran? I've sent emails and called. I am looking to schedule fro January...also looking for a buddy or i will stay local.
She actually replied in one day! I sent her an email in Spanish. I downloaded an app that converts your English for you. I sent it to hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com
The app is 'email translator'
DUH. So why didn't I think of sending the email in spanish. I'm only half puerto rican. LOL. Thanks for the information!
Lol...well the email in Spanish is no guarantee but it's worth a shot!
I tried contacting duran many times but they just don't respond how did u guys get in contact with them, I am afraid of the infections I was gonna go with dr fisher instead, but I keep hearing so many good things about duran
I hear Dr. Duran is hard to get to also. But i'm also thinking about fisher , mendietta or salama who are in miami and who do aggressive lipo sculpting. I'm just trying to get a surgery buddy cause i live in nyc and don't want to go by myself. Duran i hear is good, but the clinic where she performs her procedures have had their issues (hygiene and following proper sterilizing techniques etc). It's another country so the standards of surgical care are different which makes me pause....Keep reading and doing your research, that's what i'm doing before i make a final decision. Good luck.
im having surgery Oct 21st 2014
Good luck
Hello Ladies I am going back to the DR to have surgery with Duran on December 8, 2014. I will be staying again with Myra at the Real Armonia...she is really nice but about her business and them dollars. I was there in June this year attempting to have my surgery but my hemo went down to unacceptable levels and Dr. Duran nor any other doctor in the DR would perform surgery on me....oh well it wasnt my time....but December it is...LETS GO Ladies...looking for a surgery buddy this time....last time I took my best friend....she was supportive but somewhat of a debbie downer at times....because i think that she secretly wanted to have the surgery too...get at me CincyChick513
My date is December 22, flying out of LA
Sex on nov 3. Need to buddy up :(
Sx
I'm having surgery on Nov 3rd with Duran and so is my friend. What recovery house are you staying at?
Can't wait!! Scared but ready...
Not sure yet. I really liked real recovery house. And you n your friend?
I need a travel buddy if anyone planned for 2015!!
I'm looking for January 12th
There are two ladies on my Instagram page used specifically for Surgery purposes, that are looking for additional travel buddies. One scheduled for the 8thband the other for the 14th. The Instagram page is: @ValenciaMarieIAM .
@ phenomenalEbonyWoman, have you confirmed a date yet? Are you having the sx done in DR with Duran?