Post to Forum

2014 Duran Dolls Looking for Buddies - Post here

• NJexciteddd
  • North Jersey
  • 8 months ago

This Forum is for 2014 Duran Dolls who are looking for buddies :; to take this journey with !! Please post when you are going to D.R. , what is your surgery date , what day you plan on flying , where your flying from , & any other details about your trip you want to include .. Good luck and happy hunting ;)

Please do not post personal information, such as: home.work address, telephone numbers or email addresses.

Comments (1,374)

Sort by

Anyone Going to DR on 12-22-14 or 12-23-14???? Need a travel Buddy to split the cost etc. I will also translate in Spanish if needed. Thank you in and advance
Anyone scheduled for Dec 1st???
I'm going to Duran Sept 8th.
I'm still trying to get a date... I prefer yily.. But I will go with Duran also.. If I can get sept. 8 I will buddy w/ u.. If u like..
Hey DLady Yes girl I need a friend if you can get that date please let me know.
Ok... Let's stay close in touch.. I have even tried to check yily schedule.. Even if she take me on that date.. We can still buddy up they work at the same place... I am in Columbus Ohio, where are u located .. Was hoping we can buy the plane tix at the same time .. If u have not already bought yours
I'm from Dallas tx. What rh are you planning on going with. I've been working with Bella vista consultants so they were gonna help me decide on the recovery house. If you get a date with Yily for the beginning of sept. You should inbox me.
I'm from Columbus too. When are u going?
I was looking very close to Angie's house... Go on fb and type it in.. It's official over there.. Heard many good things about it... I will inbox u as soon as I get my date.. I'm gonna shoot for that date!!
I'm shooting for sept 8 ... Somewhere around that time .. If I can't get that date .. Do u have a date yet? Msbooty84
K thanks. Will do.
Who do you ladies think is better... Duran or yily .. Really I think both of them are beast foreal.
hello, anyone going down in the end the aug, or the beginning of sept? i am trying to book with the the great Duran for those dates, if anyone have those dates already please let me know. THANLS DOLLS!!!
June 11 looking to buddy up :)
Is there anyone going to Duran on June 23?
HI!!!! Anyone going to DR on 12/22/14 or 12/23/14 I need a travel buddy I just confirmed my Surgury date 12/23/14 with Dr.Duran for BBL with fat transfer and Asst. Stated that will be her lady Surgury date for the holidays Amen!! I just made it ;) I also speak Spanish fluently and I can help translate. Please let me know if anyone is going around that time and it can be a group too ;) Thank you and have a Bless day!!! I don't know where I'm staying not do I have a clue of airline etc. I'm new to RS will be reading and getting information from prior DOLLS!!!!
Any December Dolls? 12/10/2014 Date and would like some buddies
How long are you staying?
At least 8 days
Hi Ladies. I know a lot of you are looking to contact & book appointments with Dr. Duran ASAP. I "may" have a great opportunity for a lady who is ready to go. April 22, 2014 sx date, comes with RH buddy, and RH arrangements have been made at Armonia. You want the date? contact me to further discuss.
I also have a date available for august
I AM TRYING TO GO IN AUGUST MsBooty, i just need to book the date for her, or the beginning of sept if need be
April 2nd ... I was Blessed enough to email & call her last week & received a date for the following.. I've been stalking the site for the past 3months & have changed my doctors about 3x... I'm happy with my choice and can't wait to get dolled up
Sx set for June 25th and I nd a buddy!!! Really don't want to go alone
MAY 26 2014 looking for a sx buddy