2014 Duran Dolls Looking for Buddies - Post here

• NJexciteddd
  • North Jersey
  • 1 year ago

This Forum is for 2014 Duran Dolls who are looking for buddies :; to take this journey with !! Please post when you are going to D.R. , what is your surgery date , what day you plan on flying , where your flying from , & any other details about your trip you want to include .. Good luck and happy hunting ;)

Please do not post personal information, such as: home.work address, telephone numbers or email addresses.

Comments (1,583)

Sort by

Sex on nov 3. Need to buddy up :(
Sx
I'm having surgery on Nov 3rd with Duran and so is my friend. What recovery house are you staying at?
Can't wait!! Scared but ready...
Not sure yet. I really liked real recovery house. And you n your friend?
I need a travel buddy if anyone planned for 2015!!
I'm looking for January 12th
There are two ladies on my Instagram page used specifically for Surgery purposes, that are looking for additional travel buddies. One scheduled for the 8thband the other for the 14th. The Instagram page is: @ValenciaMarieIAM .
@ phenomenalEbonyWoman, have you confirmed a date yet? Are you having the sx done in DR with Duran?
SX date Sept 16th, staying at Armonia RH and looking for a buddy! Staying from Sept 15th-26th. Email me at drdoll_09_16_14@yahoo.com ((Buddy inquiries only please))
I'm looking for durans email or assistants email thanks
Hey everyone, got a date for 2nd of Oct with Duran, confused on which RH to stay cos im going alone. Any advise will be welcomed, thanks.
I have surgery on October 3rd. I'm also going alone. I've been debating between the Silhouette and the Paradise RH. Let me know of you would like to be surgery buddies!
Hey I'm going too do you want to bud yup let me know!
Hello ladies in new here. Surgery date December 22, 2014. Looking to arrive dec. 21 from JFK New York airport
Hello, I had to change my date from October to December due to Duran saying that i have to wait until my baby is at least 6 months. I will be leaving from JFK as well. I am also new here.
What dates ?
Looking for September 8,2014
Hey ladies. Sx date is November 20 :)
Great to hear! Good 4 u...whose ur doc?
Duran
Okay, im getting close to my surgery date and i have begun my search for a post op surgery garment. i know that Dr. Duran will provide my initial garment, but i have to get my own after that. there are too many choices, faja, design veronique, spanx, hourglass angel, and leonisa...i dont know what to choose. im getting breast implants, bbl, and lipo of abs and back flanks. suggestions, please!
I've just come back from Tx but don't know much about DR. I can tell about going to Tx if you like. Good luck with your journey
Hi can someone message me I'm based in the uk and I'm not sure where to go or how to get started