2014 Duran Dolls Looking for Buddies - Post here

• NJexciteddd
  • North Jersey
  • 11 months ago

This Forum is for 2014 Duran Dolls who are looking for buddies :; to take this journey with !! Please post when you are going to D.R. , what is your surgery date , what day you plan on flying , where your flying from , & any other details about your trip you want to include .. Good luck and happy hunting ;)

Please do not post personal information, such as: home.work address, telephone numbers or email addresses.

Comments (1,497)

Sort by

hi i am a duran doll, had my surgery on the 4th of july , stayed in dr from the 1st of july to the 12 th of july. i stayed at recovery armonia. i had a tt, lipo, bbl and breast lift. i am back home now. any questions or querries reference anything i mean anything u guys can holla at me .
I have so many questions lol cause I'm having the same thing done minus the breast work. If I can have a contact number or email address please let me know, I won't want to load up this Page with questions
wow, you did alot of surgeries at the same time. how are you feeling now? all that surgery for $6800.00? if so that's a bargain. I need to do a breast lift as well but they say with the BBL you cant sit on your Butt for long periods until after two weeks. Are you happy with your results?
i am happy with my results , i am always in the mirror, quite a transformation and when i go on the streets the attention is serious from both males and females. in reguards to how i am feelin i am 3 weeks post op and feel about 70% recovered, when i lay or sit down the stiffnesss is serious but i fee ok now not sick or anything, no pain or anything and all incisions healing nice
What's duran's whatsapp info? please also can I sent her my pics and info and get a quote from her through whatsapp?
I'm trying to find that information also. What's the Whatsapp contact someone please?
whatsapp info is 1 809 707 7163 just send before pics , state your height and weight, mention health problems if any, tell her what you want and ask her if she recomendends any thing els according to what she sees refference your pics, ask her the quote, state your date u would like to have the surgery and ask if its available. Ask it all at once she might not respond the same day, but sh would resond sometimes it takes up to 3 days to get a response. or u can try calling her like after 7 pm or around 7 am.
whatsapp info is 1 809 707 7163 just send before pics , state your height and weight, mention health problems if any, tell her what you want and ask her if she recomendends any thing els according to what she sees refference your pics, ask her the quote, state your date u would like to have the surgery and ask if its available. Ask it all at once she might not respond the same day, but sh would resond sometimes it takes up to 3 days to get a response. or u can try calling her like after 7 pm or around 7 am.
Thanks for the info. when are you going?
Ok thanks so much for the information.
I went already had my surgery the 4 of this month I am 22 days post op
kk np hun
ok, sorry. Thanks for the info. how much was you HB before the surgery and did you take any iron supplements.
i took iron pills plus liquid iron for 1 month yet when i reach dr and got tested my irin was 11.7 so my surgery was originally plan for the second but then they give me 2 days and also give me tabs and injections to take and tell me to return on the 4th wahe i return my heamo was 13. but also at my recovery house mira give me something to drink they mixed call WINE no alcohol tho lol, and she said that would get my heamo up fa sure by friday they made sure i drank that wime 3 times daily
Thanks again, for the information.
I am looking for buddies for october!! :)my sx date is October 9, 2014 tandemI am staying until October 15 or 16th, 2014
My surgeon is Dra. DURAN#! I CANt WAIT!!
I'm going to reply to this but Elizabeth said the doc would email me again today. Maybe tomorrow. I'm still just waiting. Still planing for oct
In the process of trying to get on duran's schedule for oct. 14th I spoke to Elizabeth. She said the doc would email me last weekend but no such luck. It's making me wanna chicken out
Anyone going DR beginning of December. Lemme know
@leadurandoll im going in dec. Still not sure if ill go with duran or not. Still haven't heard back from her
Emailed Duran over a week ago and still haven't heard back but I want to get done with her! I plan to be there the first or second week in Dec. Looking for sx buddies to stay at a RH with. A good massage lady is a MUST. Plz hit me up if you're going around that time!
Hi , I myself have left messages with her n still no response I'm planing in goin dec if I could get her to confirm I really want her would be nice to travel with someone
Hi! @prettyladyj that would be great! I wrote her through whats app and it seems like she saw the messages but she still hasn't answered which I feel was pretty Rude. I think if she has time to take selfies, she can take two minutes to answer a message..or at the very least hire someone who will do it for her. Sorry to go on a rampage I'm just frustrated that it's taken her this long to answer one of my many messages. Right now it looks like I might stay with Robles and just get the tummy tuck. But let's stay in touch, I'd love a travel buddy :')
Hi ino814 just wanted to let you know that in the what's app when it's double checked only means that the message went through and the one check means no wifi/internet access and it's offline. But I wouldn't take it personal I think she just gets soooo many ppl every day trying to contact her and there's only so much she and her assistants can get to especially while trying to perform other services such as surgery. However, I understand your frustration as I was frustrated also but I just kept trying and finally got through to both Duran and Elizabeth. I wish you luck lady and don't give up just yet! Sundays are always the best day to contact her on what's app.. I would repeat sending the message with detail of what you would like along with pre op pics weight height measurements etc. I wish you lots of luck!:-)