May 2013 Tummy Tuckers Check In Here

• 1 year ago

Comments (5,553)

Sort by

Day 1 of not wearing a binder to work. I am 2 months PO. Wish me luck!!
Hi ladies. We are past our one year mark. I'm still numb around my naval and along my pelvic line. Not losing weight. Having like cramps when I do an work. How about you ladies.
Happy One Year Anniversary Ladies. I would love for all of you to update your reviews with new pictures and details. I want to know how you are doing one year after surgery.

I hope to hear from all of you:)
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing? My swelling is pretty much gone, just comes back intermittently but goes away as fast as it comes. Still numb in lower abs, scar looks terrific, almost gone. Imagine, we'll be 1 year post op soon! Wow, what journey! Hope all are doing well!
Hi Helen670! I feel great too. I still have some minor swelling but goes away quickly. Still numb around the belly button area. Starting to have sensation around the tummy incision. Feels weird! Few more months til we hit our one year mark! I'll try to post a pic in a little while. Hopefully I can do it from my phone.
I'm feeling great! Still struggling to lose weight but feel amazing regardless. My scar looks fantastic, still have concerns about my mons. I am going back to the doctor despite the fact that everyone else tells me it is in my head. No complaints, still numb right around the incision. I'm also thinking of getting my inner thighs done while my husband is deployed so he can't get mad at me for it :) Didn't get too much out of the lipo in my arms so I'm a bit disappointed about that but didn't expect perfection.
I hear ya anewME, I just cant lose no matter what, very frustrating!! Baan, I can feel the right side and top right of BB but not the rest lol sooo weird! Incision area is about 50% back. I want more lipo but the PS said it could cause dimpling so I'll work off the rest. Disappointed he didn't do a "thorough" job initially but otherwise I'm pleased. I just need a butt now!! Keep in touch all and best wishes for continued happy healing!
This info wuld b for those having revision or wuld-b-newbies looking for more info. I had a straight body n when I did tt my surgeon recommended lipo on waist to give me waistline. HUGE improvement w/ flat stomach. I didn't get charge for lipo either. Never even thought I culd get a smaller waist. What a great surgeon!!
Hope all of you ladies are doing great. I posted update and talked about my dog ear getting fixed. Happy Holidays to all of you!
Hey guys!!! Just checking in. Haven't been on here in awhile. I'm bodybuilding now! Looking to compete in 2014 in the bikini division. Updated my profile with recent pictures. Considering arm lift and bbl in 2014 as well. Hope you all are well. We are 6 months post op!!!!
You look amazing!!!!
I have just been cleared for ab exercises.. anyone have tips on getting the core back? How to ease in to it.
Extremely swollen today, I feel fatter now than before my surgery
I feel that way and as a result have been eating too much and gaining weight for real. I have gained a total of 10 pounds and I need some kind of motivation to get back on track.
ME TOO Toni 1975!!!! My Husband has been working out daily for about 8 months... And he bought me a brand new treadmill 2 weeks ago... Before my surgery.... I was going to gym EVERYDAY for a year... Doing Zumba, Body pump, weights on my own and treadmill everyday for a hour! I've got to get back MOTIVATION ASAP!!! Then we have the Holidays and food! Lol!
Is anyone swelling across their tummy tuck incision? It's all the way across my incision. My left side has never went down so I'm thinking I need a revision..blah
Yes I swell just above my entire incision everyday
Anyone having trouble with loosing weight?
Tay0822.... YES!!!! R u?
Yes.. I will go up or down by one. Its been really hard. . I am working on my diet and working out but I feel like I am stuck. I am not sure of its my body getting back in the groove. I might do a detox to help get all the toxins from anesthesia, and medications out of my body. .
Yup!! I'm teetering between 131 and 134, just can't get into the 120's!!! With swelling, I can go as high as 137 but its gone the next day. Just ordered the T25 workout, see how that goes. I'm watching what I eat, exercising, etc so its getting frustrating for me!!! I'll have to see if I'm eating too few calories and my body is adjusting or what. Days that I feel like I eat like a pig, I lose weight. The other night I had pasta with an alfredo sauce and thought for sure I'd see it on the scale the next day, nope. Weird! Next week I'm scuba diving about 5 hrs a day so I'm hoping it helps me break any plateau I'm on. Keeping fingers crossed!!
Omg yes!! Has anyone gained weight in their thighs and butt?? I'm frustrated with swelling still too! My surgery was 5/7/13. My PS said it's still swelling but I'm more swollen now then after surgery. I gained 10 pounds too and work out 6 days a week, and eat healthy. What the heck??
Try working out intervals. R u doing same workouts? U gotta confuse ur muscles n depending on ur age eating healthy but high calories won't help. U gotta drop calore intake
I have do HIIT twice a week, and a low intensity once a week. I strength train.. and I am high protein low carb diet. My calories are at 1300 a day. I feel like I am holding on to some swelling. Its crazy.. my trainer keeps cutting my calories back.. I have read after a tummy tuck people have a hard time losing weight..