Any 100% flat-chested women with before & after photos I can see?

• VeeCeeReal
  • Santa Barbara, CA
  • 3 months ago

I am in the process of getting surgical opinions about explanting my 23 year old "silly cones". I was flatter than anyone else on this site (that I've been able to find) before my implants, and I really wonder what I'll look like after they are removed.One surgeon mentioned "loose skin", but that my nipples won't be facing the floor. The nipples will stay in the same location, they will just be against the chest wall. I am having difficulty imagining what that will look like.Why would the skin on my chest not just knit back together with the muscle tissue underneath it? Surely if the implant is gone and the raw skin is touching the raw muscle under it, the two would eventually fuse together?

Comments (13)

Sort by

I have 19 year old implants and I was only a 34A cup prior. I am expecting to be very flat (9/15 is my explant day!) and I'm ok with that. I think soft small boobs, even if they are droopy, will look FAR BETTER than these fake bags that feel heavy and hang on me. Being healthy, authentic and loving my my new self is my gift to myself. I wish the same for you.
Hi Happy! I agree with what you say. Thanks for taking the time to comment. Wishing you a great outcome with your surgery on Aug. 15th!
I think you just need to dig deeper on RealSelf. There are tons of 100% flat chest women on here who have explanted very large implants and looked AMAZING AFTER! Your age, and the short amount of time you've had your implants should put you at ease, your likely to have a great removal outcome. Almost all the young girls I have seen, look exactly the same as they did after removal as they did prior to implants. Myself included!!! You shouldn't worry to much, really, you have a lot on your side! :)
Hi Tinatrip! Actually I've had my implants for a long time -23 years and I'm 57 so I'm no kid. However I just want these things out so I'll take my chances. Thanks for taking time to reassure me though. I truly do appreciate it! :-)
I don't have before/afters pics, but...I was a 36AA pre-implant, 36D after implant(350cc), and I am 6-7 weeks post explant and my itty bitties are pretty much how they looked pre-implantation minus some destruction from nursing. (the nursing did more damage than the implants did.) The first few weeks they looked horrible, probably what your PS is describing. Then slowly they softened and reshaped themselves. Your body is an amazing thing indeed.
Hi boobectomy! Thanks for your input! I am feeling better and better about the idea of explanting without re-implanting. I have my fourth "second opinion" tomorrow and then I'll book a date for my silly cone removal. :-)
This is my first post. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. I'm in the same situation as yourself. I also have 20 something old "silly cones". I have seen two plastic surgeons for their opinions. After having the second consult, I have decided to have them explanted and then to wait and see how they will settle. I was also quite flat chested. Good luck and don't give up on your decision to do what is right for you. This website has been a good source of inspiration for me.
I also have extremely small breasts... to say they're an A cup is a stretch! But I don't have any before pics up (or any at all, actually...). I barely remember what my boobs used to look like, and it's only been a few years since I got the implants in. Hoping they turn out OK. There's really no way to tell what your breasts will look like, so I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best! ;)
I'm hoping to have an explantation surgery in a few months, and I'll definitely have pics up when that happens.
Thanks for your post Lauren. I'm getting a second opinion in two days, so I'm hoping I will be able to get a clearer idea of what to expect...
Well, the surgeon who gave the second opinion said that I won't find any photos of flat chested women who implanted without replacement because they would be unaestheric. According to him, no surgeon in their right mind would allow a youngish, attractive healthy (though naturally-flat) woman such as me to explant without replacement because it would like an 85 year old crone afterwards! I'm so sad, upset and confused since the first surgeon barely addressed what I'd look like with explant and no replacement!!!
Wow, that doctor sounds like a jerk! I've been wondering for a while how many of these doctors ever see the final results of women who have removed their implants. I'm guessing its very few. I swear, by their descriptions, they must believe that the way you look right after removal is the way you will stay. I think they see them at the follow-up appt and that's it, so I would take their warnings with a big grain of salt! I'm coming up on 6 months post explant and continue to see improvement (sorry I haven't updated my review). Btw, I couldn't fill in an A-cup bra before implants, and I weigh less now than I did then, but I look better now. Lastly, unless you actually are 85 years old or spent way too much time in a tanning bed and have the skin quality of an 85 year old, your skin will adapt to your new shape, lol. You just have to give it time. Good luck to you!!!
veeceereal...I would definitely throw out the business card of the 2nd opinion. I had 3 consults and one was a female who had her own implants removed without replacement. This is a very personal decision and you can find a surgeon who is sensitive and who will give the facts to make an educated and fully informed decision....Do not settle for a surgeon who makes you feel you have "no" choices but replacement. You deserve better! Good luck!!!