Facial Plastic Surgery Q&A

Ask a doctor

Bulging + Facial Plastic Surgery

Narrow 5 questions by:

Sort by:
  • Most visited
  • Recent
  • Answers

Is There a Way I Can Fix the Strange Shadow/Bulges Under my Lips?

For as long as I can remember I have had these bulges/saggy areas underneath my lower lip on each side like a bulldog's jaws. My cheek fat... READ MORE

Botox for the Jaw Plus Jaw Angle Implants? A Waste?

I am interested in a jaw angle implant (or filler that will do the job [if one exists!]), but I also have a bulging masseter muscle that I've... READ MORE

Specialist for Prominent Eyes?

I've had large prominent eyes all my life (not thyroid). Aside from the bulging, there's extra skin in the upper eyelids (more so on left),... READ MORE

Bug-Eyed from the Top

If your eyes are deepset from below, but bug eyed and bulgy from the top, what can you do to fix this issue? READ MORE

Bulgy eye from birth - How we can get rid of it?

Hello Doctor, I have bulgy eye from birth and it looks hard. I wanna get rid of it. Could you please suggest some treatment / Surgery READ MORE

No matching results