- There are surgical and non-surgical alternatives to give a fuller more rounded buttock.
- Exercises like squats will build the gluteus muscle and tone the buttocks.
- Surgical butt enhancement treatments include fat transfers ,"Brazilian Butt Lift" ,and butt implants.
- Implants have the advantage of adding permanent volume to the buttocks, but has higher risks for infection, seromas and malpositioning.
- The fat transfer procedure, including Brazilian Lift, is less invasive than implant augmentation, and the required liposculpture helps contour the gluteal area. A disadvantage is that the amount of volume that remains after a year is variable.
People Interested in Butt Augmentation, Also Like: